freedom

freedom

emma427
emma427

October 14th, 2004, 12:35 pm #1

Yesterday marked five months of brafreedom for me. I was too busy to post yesterday, so I'm doing it a day late. I haven't even tried one on. It is the best way to be.

October 14th, 2004, 11:39 pm #2

Emma,

I am (we are, if I can speak for the group) are so proud of you. Keep it going and make it 5 years and more.

Cindiee

michaela
michaela

October 15th, 2004, 12:17 am #3

Yesterday marked five months of brafreedom for me. I was too busy to post yesterday, so I'm doing it a day late. I haven't even tried one on. It is the best way to be.
That is so FANTASTIC!!!!!! Keep on going! Congratulations Emma!

emma427
emma427

October 15th, 2004, 11:47 am #4

Since I am celebrating my freedom, today I wore a sweater which is really clingy. It shows off my nipples really well. I wonder what kind of reactions I will get today.

Eiffel
Eiffel

October 15th, 2004, 11:07 pm #5

I've only been brafree for less than two months, but have progressively become more secure regarding what people think, especially those at work. I initially started wearing loose tops, but have progressed to a very thin t-shirt with a bit of spandex today--my most daring move yet. I wear a light camisole that is stretchy so the movement isn't too bad, though it is noticeable. There are some in my office who are large breasted who wear a bra and camisole and still bounce more than I. I think people are used to seeing me now and don't really pay attention too much. I haven't noticed anyone whose eyes drift down when we're talking, so I guess all is well. Good going for five months and many more!

emma427
emma427

October 15th, 2004, 11:58 pm #6

I have been reading your posts and I am very proud of you. One thing I have noticed is that most people at work don't even seem to notice. There are a few that stare, but that doesn't bother me. It is wonderful to be free, isn't it?

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 17th, 2004, 8:02 pm #7

Emma,

I am (we are, if I can speak for the group) are so proud of you. Keep it going and make it 5 years and more.

Cindiee
Let's have a Hall of Fame, and/or some sort of award for our fearless pioneers for women's rights.

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 17th, 2004, 8:08 pm #8

I have been reading your posts and I am very proud of you. One thing I have noticed is that most people at work don't even seem to notice. There are a few that stare, but that doesn't bother me. It is wonderful to be free, isn't it?
I think that was a good point - feeling more secure.

However is it all that bad if people's gaze occasionally drifts down?

I was at the hairdresser's the other day, and went I went to pay I noticed the receptionist was bra free. I thought she deserved at least an admiring glance. Since I thought that she probably noticed that i had noticed, I said "I love your top". She smiled and said "thanks". But to be sure I added, "but of course that's what fashion is all about isn't it? We wear what we choose to wear because we want to be noticed."

She laughed.

emma427
emma427

October 19th, 2004, 1:15 pm #9

I have no problem at all when people stare. At least I know they are enjoying themselves.

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 19th, 2004, 10:45 pm #10

I like your attitude!