freedom fighter

freedom fighter

jdi

July 4th, 2004, 5:11 am #1

This woman is another breast freedom fighter. It will take a lot more like her to make a loud enough statement to be heard.

Nat

July 4th, 2004, 5:35 am #2

Nice Photo Jodi. Certainly a good example of public brafreedom.

Can you tell us anymore more about this lady?

July 4th, 2004, 11:52 am #3

This woman is another breast freedom fighter. It will take a lot more like her to make a loud enough statement to be heard.
Ok, Jodi, we know it is not you, but what is the context?

Michael

Jodi
Jodi

July 4th, 2004, 2:14 pm #4

This picture came from a yahoo site called Bold in public. There are a lot of pictures there that are on topic and others that are definately not.

The site is a shining example of one that is not well monitored.

I chose this example because I have a couple of these type of shirts that I really enjoy wearing out and about.

Nat

July 4th, 2004, 3:44 pm #5

Here is a closer look at that lady:

This might be a bit too much, huh?

July 4th, 2004, 4:05 pm #6

Thanks Jodi,

I guess we should go and have a look - warts and all! I guess we will just have to imagine it is you for now!

Nat, I really do not understand - 0r was that supposed to be a ?
I don't see what is wrong:) - and we certainly do not want to make Jodi or anybody else who wears a top like that feel self-conscious

How about everybody puts a or two in their posts so everybody knows that we are happy and friendly?

So what is everybody doing for the fourth? Here in Canada the Caadian Broadcasting Corporation is playing patriotic American music to make us feel neighbourly

Michael ()

Nat

July 4th, 2004, 4:23 pm #7

Well, to be practical, I think if we want brafreedom to be accepted by the public, it has to be introduced in a more discrete manor.
Being too exhibitional puts brafreedom in a bad light and generates backlash.

July 4th, 2004, 4:24 pm #8

Think I will leave this one with the ladies !

July 4th, 2004, 4:39 pm #9

This picture came from a yahoo site called Bold in public. There are a lot of pictures there that are on topic and others that are definately not.

The site is a shining example of one that is not well monitored.

I chose this example because I have a couple of these type of shirts that I really enjoy wearing out and about.
Sorry Jodi,

I bow to Nat's superior searching skills here - I can't find it - I found Nude in Public but that wasn't it obviously

Do you have the URL, so we can see what we can learn from this site?

Michael

Nat

July 4th, 2004, 4:54 pm #10