freeballing

freeballing

freeandeasy
freeandeasy

August 22nd, 2002, 6:07 pm #1

On a reason trip to UK and Czech, I have noticed that there are more freeballers in Czech than UK. Some are very obvious in white pants, jersey shorts and low rise jeans. Amazingly, some middle eastern guys and africans were freeballing too.
The taxi driver was one of them with clear definition. His explanation was summers may not be hot and when it is every one makes full use of it. I guess free balling is getting more common.

Ed
Ed

August 24th, 2002, 8:50 pm #2

Freeballing is fast becoming "socially acceptable". More and more men are trying it and liking it and admitting that they do it.

Even former VP, Al Gore, is a freeballer. His wife admitted in several interviews that Al hates to put on underwear and sleeps nude. There is reportedly a magazine cover with Al with his cock and balls visibly bulging the leg of his trousers. Has anyone seen this picture?

August 25th, 2002, 5:34 pm #3

Seems like there were some television shots of him jogging where there was some "jiggle" in his darker running shorts. The shots were very brief, though.

Also, check out some of the earlier Bonanza episodes now in syndicated reruns. Michael Landon obviously was "without" from the way his more snug pants fit back then. Some scenes had him with "prominence" down his left leg and others did not. Even in the more socially conservative early '60s, seeing a guy on television that did that was unusual--and could well have helped the following the show had back then.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

August 25th, 2002, 9:41 pm #4

As a young boy, then, I rember Michael Landon and his tight pants. Also remember Fred Dryer in Hunter in his jeans. Made him quit wearing jeans. Showed too much.

ED
ED

August 26th, 2002, 1:33 am #5

Seems like there were some television shots of him jogging where there was some "jiggle" in his darker running shorts. The shots were very brief, though.

Also, check out some of the earlier Bonanza episodes now in syndicated reruns. Michael Landon obviously was "without" from the way his more snug pants fit back then. Some scenes had him with "prominence" down his left leg and others did not. Even in the more socially conservative early '60s, seeing a guy on television that did that was unusual--and could well have helped the following the show had back then.

Enjoy!
cdadbr
Remember Guy Williams, Disney's TV Zorro from the late 1950s. That man was hung. I am surprised that the ultra-conservative Mr. Disney allowed Don Diego to show such a huge bulge in his tight britches.

Phil
Phil

August 26th, 2002, 1:41 pm #6

Anyone remember Jethro on THE BEVERLY HILLBILLYS? I saw an old rerun over the weekend and I am pretty sure he was FBing. Something was sure snaking down his left pants leg!!!

Tim
Tim

August 26th, 2002, 9:57 pm #7

Remember Guy Williams, Disney's TV Zorro from the late 1950s. That man was hung. I am surprised that the ultra-conservative Mr. Disney allowed Don Diego to show such a huge bulge in his tight britches.
John Boy Walton (Richard Thomas) had a long trouser snake running down his left thigh.

Then there was John Schneider on the Dukes of Hazzard.

Back then, it was more acceptable for a man to show a bulge. Most men dressed that way. What happened?

August 27th, 2002, 6:41 am #8

I guess the black pants of Zorro hid more than we suspected, but I seem to recall a few camera angles that showed things.

I was a regular watcher of The Beverly Hillbillies during the original seasons. I recall one scene when Jethro was in some white swim trunks to go running in--a nice tight little "fist like" bulge plus a tight white t-shirt. He had a nice shape, but if he'd worked out some more it would have been nicer. I still watch the reruns and haven't seen him showing much of anything, not to say he didn't.

There were some hot scenes with John Schneider and Tom Wopat over the years of The Dukes. Even a few that showed some good "box", which was a good match for Daisy in her short shorts. Always wanted to see more of "the Duke cousins" of that one season, but that didn't seem to happen.

Never did get interested in the Waltons, although I suspect John Boy was lean enough there could have been a good amount of "hang" with even a typical endowment.

Even now, many of the Disney shows on cable show a lot of younger guys in good shape (i.e., Joey Laurance) that also show some male skin above the waist too. It all seems pretty natural though with no overt sexual overtones.

Just some thoughts . .
cdadbr

Andy
Andy

August 27th, 2002, 9:02 pm #9

John Boy Walton (Richard Thomas) had a long trouser snake running down his left thigh.

Then there was John Schneider on the Dukes of Hazzard.

Back then, it was more acceptable for a man to show a bulge. Most men dressed that way. What happened?
During the late sixties and the seventies pants were worn tight and with short inseams...it was very dificult to conceal a bulge in those pants and it was more accepted by everybody...nowadays with the more baggy styles bulges are less noticeable, so it is no longer "acceptable" to show a bulge in your pants... too bad.

cool beans boi
cool beans boi

August 27th, 2002, 10:39 pm #10

I think a bulge should not be overly obvious for a guy, or nipples for a girl. I find it improper in most social situations. I guess I am a (victim??) member of my generation.

Respectfully
covered beans

Confirmation of reply: