Freeballing PJ wearers creates issue

Freeballing PJ wearers creates issue

Jim
Jim

January 17th, 2012, 3:01 am #1

Did you hear the latest. A commissioner in Louisiana is fed up with people wearing PJ bottoms out in public. He is drafting legislation to make it illegal to wear PJs in public. He was quoted that the young men's private parts were about to hang out since they were not wearing underwear. Big controversy. Wonder how us nude sleepers would be treated is we wore our "bed clothes" out in public.

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

January 17th, 2012, 11:47 pm #2

The shame of this news, providing it is true, is that there are a host of lawmakers, and citizens, that will support such nonsense since we live in a decidedly marshmallow society (what? Sue because coffee is hot? Duh.). This site is a forum for freeballers. There's probably a much larger population of politicians and lawmakers who are ball-less.

Jim
Jim

January 18th, 2012, 3:00 am #3

Tom

Agree with your assessment. Here's a link...story is true.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/ ... egislation

January 19th, 2012, 6:56 am #4

that is quite sad, although, the young men did not do anything wrong or illegal. I do find it humorous though that the man filing the incident said "I saw a group of young men wearing pajama pants and house shoes. At the part where there should have been underwear, his private parts were showing through the fabric".
in my opinion he was showing just as much and yet as little as us fbers here on the board would show (and prob do on a regular basis). and even though he was male he seemed to have forgotten that males DO INDEED have a penis and balls. what an interesting notion................... (I hope u can sense my scarcasm there haha)

it could also be the preposterous idea that 99% of the world(or more so the prudish over censored USA) thinks that people must wear some type of underwear, most likely briefs, 24/7. and if you dont and make it obvious you dont are looked down upon by modern society..............

(or even the idea to go without undies is an option) its good to know that some of us, like the people on this forum (and the young guys in the article), truly do know how insanely comfortable and healthy it is to FREEBALL...........

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now
From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by relover89 on January 20th, 2012, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 19th, 2012, 10:31 am #5

Did you hear the latest. A commissioner in Louisiana is fed up with people wearing PJ bottoms out in public. He is drafting legislation to make it illegal to wear PJs in public. He was quoted that the young men's private parts were about to hang out since they were not wearing underwear. Big controversy. Wonder how us nude sleepers would be treated is we wore our "bed clothes" out in public.
That law would have problems surviving a constitutional challenge. Many courts, including the SCOTUS, have held that clothing choice is a freedom of expression issue, and without some substantial, legitimate public safety concern, getting a law through that bans a specific kind of clothing (esp one that is only vaguely described) will be tough to do (but, then, politicans have never been accused of being the brightest bunch of people on the planet). If a penis is visible, I'm not sure why an existing law against public indecency couldn't be used.

Mume
Mume

January 19th, 2012, 3:28 pm #6

I've seen guys in public wearing a class of clothing called "loungewear", which, basically, are pajamas. If you look in the loungewear section of the department store, you find all types of underwear and sleepwear. Loungewear was meant to be worn in a lounge, in public, mind you, though, perhaps, in a living room or dormitory, in mixed company. The types of clothing consist of both long and short types of clothing, some very sheer and transparent and most quite baggy. Form-fitting and tight clothing in this section are considered underwear, not loungewear. Underwear, by definition, is meant to be worn under another piece of clothing, whereas loungewear is not. So, more to the point, I have worn loungewear outside of the house, though never in a mall or at Home Depot or at Wal-Mart. I have worn the sheer, nearly transparent, but patterned, lounge shorts at Home Depot. The "problem" was that I didn't know they were see-through because I couldn't see through them when I looked at myself in the mirror (and no one told me they could see my dick). I later found out, quite by accident that the lounge shorts were a bit showy when I happened to see my reflection in just the right type of backlit situation. I determined not to wear these in public places but have no hesitation to wear this type of clothing outside around my house... see-through or not. This type of clothing is extremely comfortable. The young men in the article must have been wearing shorts, which are extremely baggy, many times very short, often with no button on the fly, can be semi-transparent in backlight, and, depending on your male attributes, may hide only a little. They are worn by men and, I've noted, by women. I would say that they're (this type of loungewear) not publicly appropriate. But, if you're young and adventurous and a bit brave, I can see where a group of guys can dare and double-dare each other to wear these in public. I'm an older guy... I'm not offended when guys have fun like this. But... legislation? I hope other lawmakers, should they get a change to vote, severely chastise the drafter of such legislation and both laugh him to scorn and suggest appropriate measures to censure his own maleness. I might also mention that gals wear this type of clothing without equal scrutiny and, I will note, without underwear. I've seen both with and without a fly which means they were wearing the guy's version. Gals don't generally have stuff flopping around down there and can get away with a lot more clothing risks. Again, I'm on the other half of the century in age and I say, it's all OK and all about fun and enjoyment of life. No person can please everyone and, just because one of the offendees is a politician (or some prudy old geezer), I say, "Get a life man, and do your job of helping society, not punching your own puny likes and dislikes. Don't waste my taxpayer dollars on parading your prejudices." Hey, just my opinion, and you are welcome to yours, so have at it.

Jim
Jim

January 19th, 2012, 7:58 pm #7

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-wearing-li ... d=13906486

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

January 20th, 2012, 4:05 pm #8

A bit over-the-top for me... not attractive, nor interesting, in the least (to me). I don't imagine that even a non-str8t guy would be attracted, nor interested. My first reaction is, "Kinda dumb." But, not trying to be judgmental, he should have stayed home or looked in a mirror before venturing out. I'm concluding some mental challenges for this guy... which btw, he does not look like either gender (botched up grammar... o well). On the positive side, women's clothing sure feels comfortable, though I haven't worn any (yet). I've looked at the fabric of their (women's) underwear and thought to myself, "I'd consider wearing some of these transparent dainties if they would make them with a nice pouch for my guy parts.". But they don't. No matter, freeballing is mo' betta'.

NakedBudd
NakedBudd

January 30th, 2012, 4:46 pm #9

I don't care what color you are, how much money you make, or how old you are... but wearing pajamas and house slippers in public is just plain trashy, or ghetto, or whatever.

Of course, I also think that not tucking your shirt in looks unkempt also, unless it's a Hawai'ian shirt or Cuban or Philipino one.

January 30th, 2012, 7:28 pm #10

I find that funny coming from a person who prefers to not wear any clothes at all when possible....

you think tucking a shirt in is necessary but yet you prefer to not wear clothes....

how does that work, nakedbudd???

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmation of reply: