Freeballing and DIY

Freeballing and DIY

Paul
Paul

March 5th, 2012, 2:13 pm #1

hey guys always freeball when not at work. was stripping the paper off the bedroom naked and saw neighbours were in bedroom across so went and put some jeans on.

bit later on was pulling paper off ceiling whilst on ladder and jeans dropped to ankles as the neighbour was cleaning windows.

guess i best wear belt in future or just e nude all the time!

Greg
Greg

March 7th, 2012, 11:20 am #2

What about old shorts while DIYing? Or the nylon gym shorts without a liner. Those are very close to naked. If you are inside, the neighbors cannot tell any different. Outside could be a different story. Keep freeballing while DIYing, it makes the taske easier. Nude is better though.

paul
paul

March 8th, 2012, 8:33 am #3

nude is better!!!

Koasty
Koasty

March 8th, 2012, 2:29 pm #4

hey guys always freeball when not at work. was stripping the paper off the bedroom naked and saw neighbours were in bedroom across so went and put some jeans on.

bit later on was pulling paper off ceiling whilst on ladder and jeans dropped to ankles as the neighbour was cleaning windows.

Agree that naked is best, far easier to clean myself than launder all the DIY clothes!

March 12th, 2012, 5:00 pm #5

As I have indicated before, I'm not a nudist (unlike some people here), but, when at my apartment alone, I often just wear a pair of athletic shorts with no shirt or shoes/socks.

Recently, I found that being nude makes the job of cleaning and mopping easier, as there is no need to worry about getting clothes dirty, and I can feel fresh and clean when done simply by taking a quick shower. I leave the blinds closed when doing this to avoid giving the neighbors a view.

Greg
Greg

March 12th, 2012, 10:06 pm #6

Not a "nudist" as such (don't go to the beaches and clubs and gravitate to shedding clothes at every chance. But, enjoy going without clothes when working around house or yard because of all the reasons mentioned. I do wish I lived on a large piece of property and could do outside repairs and chores sans clothes... maybe just a tool belt and some shoes. Nope, probably still doesn't qualify me to be called a nudist.

March 13th, 2012, 12:37 pm #7

I live in an area where there are no clothing optional beaches and there are no large pieces of property surrounded by trees, etc. After a long day in the "concrete world," I enjoy the comfort of shedding the stuff I've worn all day and watching some television. I do my work around the house without clothing. No sense is gathering more wash, and like others a quick shower is just fine after my "To Do" list is completed. I guess that for DIY and comfort, au natural is easier and practical.

Koasty
Koasty

March 18th, 2012, 12:01 pm #8

As I have indicated before, I'm not a nudist (unlike some people here), but, when at my apartment alone, I often just wear a pair of athletic shorts with no shirt or shoes/socks.

Recently, I found that being nude makes the job of cleaning and mopping easier, as there is no need to worry about getting clothes dirty, and I can feel fresh and clean when done simply by taking a quick shower. I leave the blinds closed when doing this to avoid giving the neighbors a view.
Just having a break from some decorating - started off in freeballing in tee and sweats but as i painted got warm so stripped off the tee and sweats into old freeballing shorts. As I stretched to paint the shorts gradually slipped down (old shorts with knackered elastic!) so after a number of times hitching them up I relented and stepped outta them and finished off painting buck naked. Now I only have to wash the paint spills off of myself - any offers of help lol!

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

March 18th, 2012, 5:11 pm #9

One of my challenges is working in the garage. Once weather is taken care of, I often need to raise the garage door to access equipment, tools, or other items to do my hobbies. I find I have to put on something because there are always people walking by and many of them greet me as a neighbor. I also generate some dust when working so my covering has to shed dust easily by shaking it off... if nude, most of the dust won't settle on me for very long as I can simply blow it off with a reverse-vac. My pref would be to run outside and just hose myself down sans clothing. Ah... for the idealic hobbyist life!

March 18th, 2012, 5:12 pm #10

Just having a break from some decorating - started off in freeballing in tee and sweats but as i painted got warm so stripped off the tee and sweats into old freeballing shorts. As I stretched to paint the shorts gradually slipped down (old shorts with knackered elastic!) so after a number of times hitching them up I relented and stepped outta them and finished off painting buck naked. Now I only have to wash the paint spills off of myself - any offers of help lol!
I think you already have the answer. How you finished painting was the easiest way to deal with heat and laundry. As long as you are not allergic to the paint, go for it.

Confirmation of reply: