freeball sightings

freeball sightings

Free
Free

April 2nd, 2004, 5:40 pm #1

yep, spring has sprung and so have I. Ditched the u/w last weekend, was freeballing last weekend with a pair of loose khaki shorts and flipflops. Saw a guy running around the lakes here in the Twin Cities, nylon shorts, flopping to and fro. It's the freeballing season !

April 3rd, 2004, 10:27 am #2

Was on a train in London last week and the young workman sitting opposite me had a worn out crutch on his jeans and had a whole testicle hanging out of the hole! - was definetly freeballing as when he stood up he had a small rip at the rear of his pocket on his backside and flesh could be seen.

joe
joe

April 5th, 2004, 6:46 pm #3

yep, spring has sprung and so have I. Ditched the u/w last weekend, was freeballing last weekend with a pair of loose khaki shorts and flipflops. Saw a guy running around the lakes here in the Twin Cities, nylon shorts, flopping to and fro. It's the freeballing season !
I spotted a freeballer at Home Depot this weekend. The legs of his thin grey sweats had been cut off, and he bounced around a good bit as he walked.

I saw another wearing white nylon wind pants. At first it didn't appear he was freeballing, but as I got closer, you could virtually see through the fabric! Ahhh, the joys of warmer weather!

April 6th, 2004, 2:42 am #4

I am new to this site..but work at HD and see so much! just this weekend I waited on a guy who had an obvious hard on and freeballin..it was sticking straight out! No guessing there! and I helped another guy load some merchandise..as I handed it up to him in his truck, his cut off jogging type shorts revealed everything! So i slowed the process down..and got a good look! I have tons of stories people wouldnt believe that I see! One time a guy was sort of squatting to read a label on something and his balls were totally haging out! He didn't seem to care though! Thats when I started freeballin myself and i love it!! I'm in Florida so our weather encourages it!!

NakedBudd
NakedBudd

April 6th, 2004, 3:27 am #5

anywhere close to Orlando???

dan
dan

April 6th, 2004, 2:04 pm #6

I am in northwest Florida..However I will be in Orlando April 15-17 on a business trip with HD... I have the chance to go (move) to the Millenia location if I want! I love that area... Do you live there??

ChipMan
ChipMan

April 6th, 2004, 11:48 pm #7

Hey .. where abouts are you in Northwest Florida?? I'm near P'cola. You ever go to Johnson's Beach? It's GREAT for laying out naked.

ChipMan

April 7th, 2004, 1:13 am #8

Yes..I live in downtown Pcola..Man its a small world! I have been to Johnsons Beach..I have a Gulf Islands annual pass..I've only been a couple of times though. I did enjoy it because I was able to go naked..I was surprised to see several people their naked. It was a great experience! So do you go their often?? Its funny I was just thinking I should go back out there..Its just so close to go to Pensacola bch. Its only minutes away. Where do you live??

regularjoe
regularjoe

April 8th, 2004, 10:08 pm #9

I spotted a freeballer at Home Depot this weekend. The legs of his thin grey sweats had been cut off, and he bounced around a good bit as he walked.

I saw another wearing white nylon wind pants. At first it didn't appear he was freeballing, but as I got closer, you could virtually see through the fabric! Ahhh, the joys of warmer weather!
Guys, glad to hear of your sightings...I'm always looking, but never see anything. Maybe it's just Boston being so provincial. Sounds like you're all someplace warmer, so maybe the whole culture of dressing is more relaxed.

April 9th, 2004, 12:06 am #10

Yes..I live in downtown Pcola..Man its a small world! I have been to Johnsons Beach..I have a Gulf Islands annual pass..I've only been a couple of times though. I did enjoy it because I was able to go naked..I was surprised to see several people their naked. It was a great experience! So do you go their often?? Its funny I was just thinking I should go back out there..Its just so close to go to Pensacola bch. Its only minutes away. Where do you live??
Hi! yeah, I'm real close to the Johnson's Beach area. As a matter of fact, it's the only beach I go to when I can get away for the day bymyself.

It's gorgeous down there!! I love the dunes.. I normally park as far as I can down, on the side of the road by the signs, then I walk all the way to the end of the "circle" and go out down there, then I turn East and walk about another 1/2 mile.. I can walk out their naked, lay out naked, swim naked and just have a blast out there. Just have to be careful of some park rangers on the 4 wheelers..

I'm thinking about getting the annual pass too. So good to hear from you man!!

Let's hear from you!
Chicknwings

Confirmation of reply: