freballing for kids

freballing for kids

steve
steve

April 6th, 2012, 11:40 am #1

My kids at 13 and 11 freeball is this normal?

April 6th, 2012, 12:32 pm #2

Sure. If you read some of the threads from Jenn, her boys are much younger and they are doing just fine. I think the question is are they comfortable and if so, the perception should be that it is natural. If they feel comfortable, then let them enjoy it. How do you feel about it?

Thanks,
Bob (in USA)

April 6th, 2012, 12:59 pm #3

This is the freeballers forum...of course we will tell you that it is normal.

What is "normal," anyway? Most kids do wear underwear, but it's not like freeballing is "abnormal" or a sign of physical or mental health problems, nor does it hurt anyone else. If the kids are happy without underwear, then why even make an issue of it? Lots of us freeballed as kids and turned out just fine. Let them do what is comfortable.

April 6th, 2012, 6:22 pm #4

is anyone really ever normal??

I think freeballign is not so much about being normal or abnormal, its only about if

they find it comfortable
they don't make it obvious they are without
and in the end they are healthier as far as sweat evaporating, balls hanging naturally ect....

so in my opinion freeballing is more about comfort, peace of mind and health.....

and isn't it also easier for them to get ready in the morning too......

what do their friends think of them freeballing???
did you teach them about freeballing??
what uw do they wear when not freeballing??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

April 7th, 2012, 2:14 am #5

As long as they feel comfortable freeballing. It is not about the issue of being normal or abnormal.

Greg
Greg

April 8th, 2012, 11:49 pm #6

As Nate the Great was referring...do you teach them how to answer questions from people who are not so informed as to question their not wearing underwear? How to handle other guys in the school locker room who may say something about no underwear. Get them prepared!

April 11th, 2012, 12:17 am #7

I also imagine they have been asked PLENTY of times when changing in the locker room where their uw is....

but I also wonder how they react (or you react) when a male (u didnt say the sex) is wearing shorts and accidentally shows too much???

or they wear baggy shorts and things peek out....

has a teacher ever asked about their lack of underwear??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

April 11th, 2012, 3:03 pm #8

I think maybe one of them might still be in grade school. Grade schools did not have locker rooms when I was in school and teachers did not have occasion to inquire about underwear. In fact, there were no locker rooms anywhere I was in school, all the way through high school, although we had lockers in junior high and high school. We just changed clothes in gym, if we had gym, in a big room and left everything on the chair.

April 12th, 2012, 10:43 pm #9

I know one of them is prob in 6th grade or 5th (6th grade in my area is considered middle school with changing for PE)

but mostly what I meant was, I have heard stories (one story on here a while ago, even) of teachers being annoyed/ confused/concerned when they saw a male child was freeballing....

his shorts were so loose she unconsciously glanced down and saw that he was exposed....and then talked to the dad

who was ALSO a freeballer, and basically told the teacher that he can wear or not wear whatever uw he wants.....and that there's no dress code stating uw MUST be worn....

why I ask is being hes a young child they are oblivious to whats going on around them and not conscious of how much they are showing, and with that children before the age of 10 or so are BEYOND open about nudity and nakedness....

so its VERY easy for a young make child to accidentally be exposed through shorts....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

April 13th, 2012, 10:42 am #10

The dress code probably assumes people won't be exposing themselves. Doesn't seem to apply in high school anymore, at least for girls.

Confirmation of reply: