Forced to freeball

Forced to freeball

Danny
Danny

February 16th, 2012, 10:37 am #1

I am the kind person who always wears underpants, but today a school I was forced to do otherwise. In P.E. We have swimming first followed by an out door activity, currently grainy for the school cross country. I know this next sentence may not make much sence to the seasoned veterans of freeballing, but I even wear briefs under my swimming trunks. Before we go swimming we change from the school uniform into our swimming clothes, all was fine as I was wearing my briefs. That is until after the swimming was over and we had to get changed for the run. I returned to the change rooms and opened my bag to see that I hadnt packed another pair of briefs. I changed into my school sports shorts and t shirt and could do nothing but practice for the run minus my underpants.

I was surprised!

As I ran without underwear, obviously there was more bouncing, but this actually wasn't a bad thing, it definately was a new experience! After P.E. As I still had no dry underpants to wear i figured i would just go without for the rest of the day.
It was all in all a new and enjoyable experience that I hope to be able to try again soon

Danny
Adelaide

Nat

February 16th, 2012, 2:48 pm #2

Congratulations on your discovery, Danny. Yes, many people became freeballers when some situation made it necessary and they discovered that freeballing was actually better than wearing underwear.
. . . . .

February 17th, 2012, 12:55 am #3

I am the kind person who always wears underpants, but today a school I was forced to do otherwise. In P.E. We have swimming first followed by an out door activity, currently grainy for the school cross country. I know this next sentence may not make much sence to the seasoned veterans of freeballing, but I even wear briefs under my swimming trunks. Before we go swimming we change from the school uniform into our swimming clothes, all was fine as I was wearing my briefs. That is until after the swimming was over and we had to get changed for the run. I returned to the change rooms and opened my bag to see that I hadnt packed another pair of briefs. I changed into my school sports shorts and t shirt and could do nothing but practice for the run minus my underpants.

I was surprised!

As I ran without underwear, obviously there was more bouncing, but this actually wasn't a bad thing, it definately was a new experience! After P.E. As I still had no dry underpants to wear i figured i would just go without for the rest of the day.
It was all in all a new and enjoyable experience that I hope to be able to try again soon

Danny
Adelaide
first off I will be one of the people you talked about and say, why did you wear underwear under the swim trunks......but to each their own....(even when I was a young kid, and wore briefs on a daily basis, I still took them off when swimming...)

although if you wouldn't have done that, you wouldn't have been introduced to the freedom and comfort of no underwear....

and congratulations on that....

and in shorts, definitely....especially with the breeze....

it was probably even more exhilarating and freeing down below for you, being you do wear briefs most of the time, whereas if you would have worn boxers its still a difference to go from that to freeballing, but not at all as much....

or what I mean is you went from too much support with briefs to NONE at all with freeballing...

glad to know you liked it too....and even went the whole day that way....

do you think you will ever do this again, but on purpose this time Danny...

and may I also ask what grade and age you are???

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

Peter K.
Peter K.

February 17th, 2012, 1:24 am #4

I was surprised!

Danny
Adelaide
Hey, that's great, Danny! Hope you'll feel like FB again soon. Know that there are a lot of us out here who do it regularly and will be cheering for you.

February 17th, 2012, 1:43 pm #5

I was surprised!

Danny
Adelaide
Occasionally we have an opportunity to discover something by accident. Freeballing is a great find. Welcome to the great comfort of no binding and no underwear crawling up the behind!!!

Mume
Mume

February 17th, 2012, 4:58 pm #6

I was surprised!

Danny
Adelaide
Keeping an open mind while discovering new feelings is always a good thing. Congrats!

astra88888
astra88888

February 18th, 2012, 4:58 am #7

Congratulations on your discovery, Danny. Yes, many people became freeballers when some situation made it necessary and they discovered that freeballing was actually better than wearing underwear.
. . . . .
Congratulations Danny for discovering the comfort of freeballing.

Danny
Danny

February 18th, 2012, 10:36 am #8

first off I will be one of the people you talked about and say, why did you wear underwear under the swim trunks......but to each their own....(even when I was a young kid, and wore briefs on a daily basis, I still took them off when swimming...)

although if you wouldn't have done that, you wouldn't have been introduced to the freedom and comfort of no underwear....

and congratulations on that....

and in shorts, definitely....especially with the breeze....

it was probably even more exhilarating and freeing down below for you, being you do wear briefs most of the time, whereas if you would have worn boxers its still a difference to go from that to freeballing, but not at all as much....

or what I mean is you went from too much support with briefs to NONE at all with freeballing...

glad to know you liked it too....and even went the whole day that way....

do you think you will ever do this again, but on purpose this time Danny...

and may I also ask what grade and age you are???

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the support guys. And in response to Nate about my brief waring habits, it's was really all I knew up until I went with my underpants. But yes it was exhilarating, I'm not going to go as far as to say I ran faster, but for sure it definately felt easier. I imagine I will do it again, it makes packing, changing for and doing sport that much easier. And to answer bates question in regards to my age I am 15 and in year 10

Danny
Adelaide

February 18th, 2012, 12:16 pm #9

Hi Danny.

Congrats, and welcome to freeballing.

Like lots of others on here, i would say when i was at school i wish i had realised that freeballing was an option. We had to do p.e. without underwear, but wore u/w all the rest of the time.

Glad you have discovered the freedom and comfort of going without full-time, even though your first time was forced on you accidentally, and good on yer for looking on it as a positive experience giving it a go.

PeterMx
PeterMx

February 18th, 2012, 6:33 pm #10

I was surprised!

Danny
Adelaide
today i did my 1st freeball jogging and have to say it was so much better that way...i can't even describe the feeling...at the begining i was quite embaressed cuz my bulge shows a lot and the bouncing was very notable, so i got a lot of looks and here was a group of men who were to comment among them, but then i received very good compliments from my friends, saying "love your shorts, they fit you so well"...oh boy, my ego was higher than high ahah
so, have no doubt, i will do my workout this way
and you keep going too

Confirmation of reply: