For the Record

For the Record

michaela
michaela

July 23rd, 2004, 1:22 pm #1

Everyone has gotten the idea that I don't think breasts are sexual. I would just like to set the record straight. I think I am sexual. I believe my little finger is as sexy as my breasts. I like to dress sexy and feel sexy. I am not dead!

I do not believe breasts are primary sex organs. I do not believe my little finger is either. However, I do believe that they are all part of a whole sexy system that is wired to be both sexual, and spiritual. I do not believe that the breasts should be covored all the time. I do believe the primary sexual organs should be covored unless in an appointed place where everyone agrees to nudity.

I do believe bras cause health problems for women. I do not wear one because of that, and for comfort reasons. I do not talk about it all over town. I do not carry a banner. I do carry myself with confidance, and am my own banner.

Nat

July 23rd, 2004, 1:28 pm #2

europa
europa

July 23rd, 2004, 1:52 pm #3

Everyone has gotten the idea that I don't think breasts are sexual. I would just like to set the record straight. I think I am sexual. I believe my little finger is as sexy as my breasts. I like to dress sexy and feel sexy. I am not dead!

I do not believe breasts are primary sex organs. I do not believe my little finger is either. However, I do believe that they are all part of a whole sexy system that is wired to be both sexual, and spiritual. I do not believe that the breasts should be covored all the time. I do believe the primary sexual organs should be covored unless in an appointed place where everyone agrees to nudity.

I do believe bras cause health problems for women. I do not wear one because of that, and for comfort reasons. I do not talk about it all over town. I do not carry a banner. I do carry myself with confidance, and am my own banner.
well, not everyone. i only wear bras whenever i want to. and when i don't feel like i don't. i suffer from cysts in the breasts and wearing a bra (especially one with those things under your breasts - a word i don't know in english) pushes my breasts in a certain way and gives me pain. and when it's warm i can't stand much on my body. shoes and watches are killing me. so is a bra. i rather wear sunglasses and a cap !

July 23rd, 2004, 1:57 pm #4

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica">Michael</font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

michaela
michaela

July 23rd, 2004, 1:57 pm #5

well, not everyone. i only wear bras whenever i want to. and when i don't feel like i don't. i suffer from cysts in the breasts and wearing a bra (especially one with those things under your breasts - a word i don't know in english) pushes my breasts in a certain way and gives me pain. and when it's warm i can't stand much on my body. shoes and watches are killing me. so is a bra. i rather wear sunglasses and a cap !
so good for you.

Cassie
Cassie

July 24th, 2004, 3:47 am #6

"i suffer from cysts in the breasts and wearing a bra (especially one with those things under your breasts - a word i don't know in english) pushes my breasts in a certain way and gives me pain."

I believe the word you are looking for is "underwires". I'm not sure what's worse about them - that they dig into you and make ugly red marks under your boobs, or that after a while they tend to work their way out of the bra and stab you.

July 26th, 2004, 11:58 am #7

Perhaps a class action suit against lingerie manufacturers by stabbed women might have a salutatory effect?

Cindiee
Cindiee

July 26th, 2004, 12:02 pm #8

I am like Europa, I do not wear a bra 90% of the time, but there are certain dresses, blouses and tops along with certain days/functions that I do wear a bra. Now, I do not wear the ugly underwire bras (too constrictive and rigid for me), but the soft cotton ones that give me some support when I need it.
This is the beauty of why we are all on this forum. Right?
I have been thinking of this since yesterday, when Thom and I attended a nudist function yesterday.
Is there anything we can do to promote bra free even more in what we are doing already? I mean, all of my friends know that I am bra free, I told them about the benefits, etc. etc. but very few actually are brafree because of me.
Sure, I make a dent here and a dent there and this is all progress, but I certainly have not had the impact that I thought I would time ago.
Cindiee

Cindiee
Cindiee

July 26th, 2004, 12:06 pm #9

"i suffer from cysts in the breasts and wearing a bra (especially one with those things under your breasts - a word i don't know in english) pushes my breasts in a certain way and gives me pain."

I believe the word you are looking for is "underwires". I'm not sure what's worse about them - that they dig into you and make ugly red marks under your boobs, or that after a while they tend to work their way out of the bra and stab you.
Yeah, I remember my mom's bras many times, when the wiring came thru the material and often she would tape the wire, so it would not poke or hurt otherwise, before she finally threw them away.
We used to talk about a lot going bra free when I started, but she was too set about her way.
Cindiee

July 26th, 2004, 2:25 pm #10

I am like Europa, I do not wear a bra 90% of the time, but there are certain dresses, blouses and tops along with certain days/functions that I do wear a bra. Now, I do not wear the ugly underwire bras (too constrictive and rigid for me), but the soft cotton ones that give me some support when I need it.
This is the beauty of why we are all on this forum. Right?
I have been thinking of this since yesterday, when Thom and I attended a nudist function yesterday.
Is there anything we can do to promote bra free even more in what we are doing already? I mean, all of my friends know that I am bra free, I told them about the benefits, etc. etc. but very few actually are brafree because of me.
Sure, I make a dent here and a dent there and this is all progress, but I certainly have not had the impact that I thought I would time ago.
Cindiee
Cindiee,

You may not have changed the world overnight or all on your own, but every single person's commitment and contribution is equally important.

We value your efforts