Day late, dollar short .....

Day late, dollar short .....

Anudist
Anudist

October 30th, 2004, 11:51 pm #1

Well, it just occurred to me and if that is the case, then I am at least a day late with the following wonderful idea.

Since its Halloween and no one has mentioned costumes in the forum from what I have been able to find, maybe a Halloween Party would be a great excuse to be bra free.

"I couldn't wear a bra with this costume ...." may be the perfect excuse to go brafree in public!

Well, as I said, I'm a day late with the idea and a dollar short!

Oh! OH! OH!

Just had another idea.... I think that I will invent the personal computer. That way .... (well you get the picture)

michaela
michaela

October 31st, 2004, 3:29 am #2

It is a great idea, and not too late. We still have most of tomorrow to figure something out. But don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight before you go to bed. That will give you a whole hour more to figure out what else to invent tomorrow!

anudist
anudist

October 31st, 2004, 3:39 am #3

however, the parties would usually have already been held.

By the way, is Manhatten still for sale? If so, I think that it would be a good buy!

michaela
michaela

October 31st, 2004, 2:09 pm #4

Yeah, I know...but for the kiddies everything is still on for tonight (Sunday) and so I'm still in "what am I going to wear?" mode.

Cindiee
Cindiee

October 31st, 2004, 4:22 pm #5

Well, it just occurred to me and if that is the case, then I am at least a day late with the following wonderful idea.

Since its Halloween and no one has mentioned costumes in the forum from what I have been able to find, maybe a Halloween Party would be a great excuse to be bra free.

"I couldn't wear a bra with this costume ...." may be the perfect excuse to go brafree in public!

Well, as I said, I'm a day late with the idea and a dollar short!

Oh! OH! OH!

Just had another idea.... I think that I will invent the personal computer. That way .... (well you get the picture)
We went to a nudist sponsored event last night, so we had it pretty easy.
We know this couple who are members and they invited us.
It was great.
Cindiee

JB
JB

October 31st, 2004, 4:37 pm #6

Yeah, I know...but for the kiddies everything is still on for tonight (Sunday) and so I'm still in "what am I going to wear?" mode.
Did you wear a costume on your bus on Friday, Michaela? I mean one different from the usual costume the company requires you to wear.

michaela
michaela

October 31st, 2004, 10:44 pm #7

Normally I would have, for sure, and for certain! But Friday morning was extremely hot and humid, and I was feeling kinda yucky. So I just got dressed in as light weight an outfit as I could.

And...the company costume has been done away with. There were too many problems with the uniform contract we had last year, so when the contract expired, it was not renewed, and we didn't get a new one. No uniforms this year! I didn't report about it here because I wasn't sure if we were going to get a new one, but it is nearly halfway through the year now, so I think we are free!!!

But today...I have a pirate thing happenin'. White ruffled poet's blouse, unbuttoned a long way down. Black long skirt. Red and black striped stockings. Black boots. Jewels and make-up. The stockings are the only underwear I have on of course! Trick or treat!
Happy Halloween!

November 1st, 2004, 10:08 pm #8

LOL Michaela

We had no less than THREE pirates (2 Piratresses) at our office. Must be the Pirates of the Carribean movie influence, but it most certainly must be a trend! Did you add a nose ring and hook arm???

Mich it goes without saying that you'd go without, but major kudos to you for daring further with the extra plunge! Did ya go at or below the braline? That's the line I have yet to cross......at the office at least. LOL

michaela
michaela

November 1st, 2004, 11:55 pm #9

Very flashy below the braline!!! No hook or nose ring though, and I went off and forgot my bandana for my head, but the wind blew my hair everywhere, and so I looked quite wild and wooly!

November 2nd, 2004, 12:06 am #10

Ooooooooooohhh Michael you hussy!!! Haha just kidding, daring for daytime though!!!!! I've yet to venture that low by daytime....but Good on YOU