Cycling News...headline...topfree cyclist not seen!

Cycling News...headline...topfree cyclist not seen!

michaela
michaela

August 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm #1

Today I rode around my mini Tour de France loop where I live, top free! I had a camel back on though (little back pack for water w/tube for drinking). No one noticed me as I rode because no one drove by. I had the whole road to myself. It was nice and I loved it! But my becycle was acting up, not wanting to down shift on the hills. Arrrggg! Guess I better work on it before I try that again. Sorry, I didn't have a photographer with me today.

August 25th, 2004, 8:47 pm #2

No doubt about it, Michaela, you are the leader of the pack. How did it feel?

If we could get the rest of the gang out there, the problem would go away.

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica"> Michael </font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]

Nat

August 25th, 2004, 9:40 pm #3

Today I rode around my mini Tour de France loop where I live, top free! I had a camel back on though (little back pack for water w/tube for drinking). No one noticed me as I rode because no one drove by. I had the whole road to myself. It was nice and I loved it! But my becycle was acting up, not wanting to down shift on the hills. Arrrggg! Guess I better work on it before I try that again. Sorry, I didn't have a photographer with me today.

michaela
michaela

August 26th, 2004, 12:55 am #4

This is something I would love to do, but wouldn't get away with it here. And my pedals would hurt my bare feet. They are sharp metal spikey things. But shoes on, helmet and gloves in place...I could go for that! Since I didn't get passed by a single car or bike today, I actually could have gotten away with nude biking, on second thought!

michaela
michaela

August 26th, 2004, 1:02 am #5

No doubt about it, Michaela, you are the leader of the pack. How did it feel?

If we could get the rest of the gang out there, the problem would go away.

<font color=”551188” face="Helvetica"> Michael </font>
[color=blue" face="Helvetica]”Just Do It!”[/color]
How it felt to bike top free...much cooler! Absolutely the best way to go. If all women got at least one chance on a hot day to go topfree, and got to feel how much cooler their body stays this way, we would all be top free, and this forum would have to get a new topic. It was very nice indeed.

Nat

August 26th, 2004, 4:55 pm #6

This is something I would love to do, but wouldn't get away with it here. And my pedals would hurt my bare feet. They are sharp metal spikey things. But shoes on, helmet and gloves in place...I could go for that! Since I didn't get passed by a single car or bike today, I actually could have gotten away with nude biking, on second thought!
OK Michaela, you can wear shoes and a helmet.
I'm not sure about the gloves, I'll have to think about that.

August 26th, 2004, 5:29 pm #7

Nat,

Do tell us about this lovely photograph while we are waiting to hear about Michaela's nude cycling (with shoes and helmet). The number plate looks foreign, the car is a Fiat I think.?

I am sure everyone wants to go there!

michaela
michaela

August 26th, 2004, 6:07 pm #8

OK Michaela, you can wear shoes and a helmet.
I'm not sure about the gloves, I'll have to think about that.
I guess I am pretty bundled up with gloves on, huh? It's just that they have gel cushions in the palms and absorb a lot of shock from my bumpy country roads. Now I know what you are thinking...

michaela
michaela

August 26th, 2004, 6:54 pm #9

Nat,

Do tell us about this lovely photograph while we are waiting to hear about Michaela's nude cycling (with shoes and helmet). The number plate looks foreign, the car is a Fiat I think.?

I am sure everyone wants to go there!
I just spent the last half hour cycling with helmet and shoes! No gloves or anything else! I'm smiling!

Rusty
Rusty

August 26th, 2004, 8:06 pm #10

Work this time of is much more enjoyable with just sandals.