curious about something michaela

curious about something michaela

Ron
Ron

April 13th, 2004, 11:01 am #1

i was wondering just out of curiosity michaela, do you go topfree at home? in your back yard and at the beach?

michaela
michaela

April 13th, 2004, 1:20 pm #2

Yes I do go TF at home. Usually when it's just me and hubby at home, or alone. I'm a newcomer to this and don't feel entirely comfortable with it all yet. My two younger children are used to my breasts, but I haven't been topfree around my teens yet. I have been known to drive my car topfree as well. Some folks here on this forum think this practice is dangerous. I say just driving around here you take your life in your hands, and that is even with a shirt on.

As for the beach...I haven't been to a beach in a looooong time. If I could go, I would be topfree in a heartbeat. Even if my teens were there. (I know, sounds backward) I do hope to go to the Jewell of Austin this season and exercise my top freedom there. Just waiting on the weather

Ron
Ron

April 13th, 2004, 8:08 pm #3

you actually drive your car topfree? what town do you live in and what types of reactions do you get? i'm surprised you didn't make the news for something like that, lol. i must say that i admire your courage and determination. i think janet jackson set you females back by another 50 yrs or so, even though i'm sure she meant no harm.

April 13th, 2004, 10:28 pm #4

Really, Ron, nothing could set these women back 5 minutes, give them credit. Look what you have been missing. Society is making progress, apart from the Justice Department that is.

michaela
michaela

April 13th, 2004, 10:49 pm #5

you actually drive your car topfree? what town do you live in and what types of reactions do you get? i'm surprised you didn't make the news for something like that, lol. i must say that i admire your courage and determination. i think janet jackson set you females back by another 50 yrs or so, even though i'm sure she meant no harm.
No offence, again, but consider who it was watching the superbowl. Does everyone get what I mean, or do I have to explain?

michaela
michaela

April 13th, 2004, 10:55 pm #6

I don't think anyone even notices when I drive topfree. The only way anyone could see is if I'm on a four lane and have a truck next to me, and the driver looks in my window. Otherwise, oncoming traffic can't see my little ol' breasts past the dash. It is really only for my benifit that I drive topfree. Now if I had an open car, like say a Jeep, then I'd probably cause a ruckus

Jodi
Jodi

April 14th, 2004, 1:42 am #7

I agree with you, outside of an occasional high truck passing there have been very few out there realize that there was a topfree woman in the car in front or behind them.

I have taken a few short trips topfree, a hundred miles or so and don't really think that anyone noticed. I don't think a lot of people realize what is going on around them.

peter
peter

April 14th, 2004, 1:20 pm #8

I think you are right.
With all of the distractions available in a vehicle to include cell phones, I am suprised most are able to to keep their cars on the road.
As a rule most are totally oblivious to the world around them, outside of their "personal space bubble" unless someone actually makes a point.

April 14th, 2004, 3:25 pm #9

You are supposed to be looking at the road! I do not think it would wash with your insurance company that you caused a pile up because you were staring down the dress of the driver of the car in the next lane. Typical male reaction though - shift the blame for lack of control!

michaela
michaela

April 14th, 2004, 3:42 pm #10

I have seen people reading the news paper, while eating their breakfast, talking on the phone, and looking at themselves in the rear view mirror. At the same time, while they are doing 65mph down the hwy in morning traffic. (school buses have great vantage points) People are oblivious of anyone around them. They are clueless. I bet I could drive in an open Jeep, Naked even, and maybe only half the drivers on the road would notice. That is how distracted by their own little world they are.