Cosmo

Cosmo

Anudist
Anudist

February 15th, 2003, 12:23 am #1

Cosmo magazine has a tease on the current newstand issue:

Do tight bra's cause cancer???

This tease directs you to a page which is actually an article on GREAT URBAN MYTHS and they make reference(s) to the Antibra Book that has been discussed on this site.... I can't remember the title however.

Just thought that I'd pass this info along.

February 15th, 2003, 3:57 pm #2

Is they mentioned that book (I believe you mean "Dressed to kill", correct?) then they must have "explained" why the authors of the book were wrong. What does it say about it?

Yet another (more that probably successful) try to throw a veil over people's eyes...

Just some friendly words,
Markos

Anudist
Anudist

February 16th, 2003, 1:49 am #3

The part in the article referring to "tight bras" was only two short paragraphs long and basically they said .... experts believe that the authors are wrong.

that's all that was said.

Nat

February 17th, 2003, 5:42 am #4

Is they mentioned that book (I believe you mean "Dressed to kill", correct?) then they must have "explained" why the authors of the book were wrong. What does it say about it?

Yet another (more that probably successful) try to throw a veil over people's eyes...

Just some friendly words,
Markos
You don't suppose the fact that Cosmos gets much revenue from bra ads has anything at all to do with this view huh? ;)

Magazines routinely change or kill articles that their advertisers would find objectionable.

As I've said before- nobody makes money from NOT selling bras.