Convinced Me.

Convinced Me.

June 26th, 2012, 4:40 pm #1

So, my mom took me to get a haircut. I live in Texas and it's REALLY hot. My two step-brothers were visiting and I freeballed. For some reason, I decided to put boxer-briefs on.
When we got back (my mom, little half-sister, and I) I rinsed my head and changed.
My God, was I uncomfortable!
I put on my black basketball shorts and a nice t-shirt and felt SO comfortable!
I think that was a sign for me to go full-time.
It happened, like, Saturday and I haven't put underwear on since.

-Much Love, Erik.

Mike
Mike

June 26th, 2012, 5:38 pm #2

I may occasionally put on a "nice" pair of super comfortable (the only kind I own), boxer briefs, depending on what I plan to do during the day, which I, and others, have mentioned in other responses. Freeballing in a pair of "almost-nothings" is best, even better than "nothing" sometimes. But next to that, is being as close to single layer as I can get, and sometimes a boxer-brief (single layer transparent pattern) and a thin single-layer mesh, even white, works to keep me comfortable. I include a bit-o-details because this is a FB'ng site and some folks get bothered when boxer-briefs are discussed since they are lumped, incorrectly I might add, into the overall general category of all UW (even boxers get pulled into that category with the explanation that anything "inteded" to be worn as a covered first-layer is considered UW... dumb, but some people are just that way. Thanks for a site that lets people talk as they wish with censorship.

June 26th, 2012, 6:15 pm #3

So, my mom took me to get a haircut. I live in Texas and it's REALLY hot. My two step-brothers were visiting and I freeballed. For some reason, I decided to put boxer-briefs on.
When we got back (my mom, little half-sister, and I) I rinsed my head and changed.

-Much Love, Erik.
Nice! Isn't it amazing how uncomfortable underwear can be once you are accustomed to not wearing it?

June 26th, 2012, 7:58 pm #4

Lik, my pants were falling-I was wearing a belt- and the boxer briefs were so high up.
When I took them off, I sighed a sigh of relief.
Breezy AND non-constricting!
:D

-Much Love, Erik.

June 26th, 2012, 9:26 pm #5

I may occasionally put on a "nice" pair of super comfortable (the only kind I own), boxer briefs, depending on what I plan to do during the day, which I, and others, have mentioned in other responses. Freeballing in a pair of "almost-nothings" is best, even better than "nothing" sometimes. But next to that, is being as close to single layer as I can get, and sometimes a boxer-brief (single layer transparent pattern) and a thin single-layer mesh, even white, works to keep me comfortable. I include a bit-o-details because this is a FB'ng site and some folks get bothered when boxer-briefs are discussed since they are lumped, incorrectly I might add, into the overall general category of all UW (even boxers get pulled into that category with the explanation that anything "inteded" to be worn as a covered first-layer is considered UW... dumb, but some people are just that way. Thanks for a site that lets people talk as they wish with censorship.
Cool.
You do you.
I wish more people knew about the comforts of freeballing.
Or I had a close guy friend I could tell this to, then he'd tell his friends and start a chain reaction.

-Much Love, Erik.

Greg
Greg

June 27th, 2012, 10:46 am #6

Nice! Isn't it amazing how uncomfortable underwear can be once you are accustomed to not wearing it?
Wylie, I agree. Wearing underwear after long periods of time without wearing can be uncomfortable. Sometimes I will wear underwear just because. Or certain pants call for underwear(in my opinion). I feel I must rush home to remove the underwear and get nude again.

June 27th, 2012, 12:38 pm #7

-Much Love, Erik.
Glad you are discovering the difference for yourself, Erik. When an individual isn't a freeballer after diapers (I wasn't either), sometimes it is a process of finding out the comfort you prefer. After I started part time, it wasn't too long before I couldn't stand the uncomfortable underwear and made the choice to go for it fulltime.

Glad you are enjoying the freedom of ditching the underwear and just living comfortably natural!

Bob

Bob
Bob

June 27th, 2012, 2:57 pm #8

-Much Love, Erik.
I do aerobics stuff at the gym so I'm moving and bouncing and stretching a lot. Freeballing is OK, but there's also a lot of bounce and flap. A lot. I don't wear loose shorts when working out because I've found that there's too much flapping during intense movement. So, I wear tighter and stretch shorts. My guy shows through the softer poly fabric but he's held in place a little bit and it feels safer among all the gals in the class, who sometimes laugh at my guy's antics. When stretching, the seam hides most activity down there. But there are some stretches where my buy is font and center and pressing on the fabric in my shorts. It's a tiny bit embarrassing sometimes because he begins to grow and press even more. I've been known to wear a pair to tighter BB's to keep the the flapping and obvious shape at bay. I'm not ashamed of my package, I just need it to behave so I can get my workout. I don't even mind the gals looking, but we all have one goal in mind, I think... aerobics and stretching... and we don't need distractions and undue stimulation. Guys get stimulated just by thoughts in my head!!! You guys geel that too?

June 27th, 2012, 5:58 pm #9

-Much Love, Erik.
I've been freeballing all my life even when I was just a little boy. I was part time when my mom stopped putting diapers on me because she only bought me 3 pairs and her thing was wear clean underwear or no underwear. My step dad was in the army and he never wore underwear very often ether.

Well what made me go full time was my step dad was never a spare the rod kind of parent. When I got in trouble he used a leather strap on me and when he brought the strap as a for of dicipline he was letting me leave the underwear on if I happened to be wearing it. By kindergarten he got a little bit harsher and started make me take off everything but my shirt.

When I started dressing myself underwear was just an extera thing to put on to me so when my step dad started whipping me bare bottom underwear or not when I got in trouble I went full time.

June 27th, 2012, 9:11 pm #10

Glad you are discovering the difference for yourself, Erik. When an individual isn't a freeballer after diapers (I wasn't either), sometimes it is a process of finding out the comfort you prefer. After I started part time, it wasn't too long before I couldn't stand the uncomfortable underwear and made the choice to go for it fulltime.

Glad you are enjoying the freedom of ditching the underwear and just living comfortably natural!

Bob
It's just SO relaxing and comfortable.
I don't know why I didn't do this earlier!

-Much Love, Erik.

Confirmation of reply: