Commando Wedding

Commando Wedding

Thumper
Thumper

April 16th, 2012, 1:53 am #1

I had a niece get married this weekend, and she suggested that ALL in the wedding party go commando for the ceremony, and as I was giving her away, I did so, but that wasn't hard, as I have been freeballing for many years.
After the ceremony, the groom is to remove the garter from his bride's leg, and as he did so, confirmed that she was indeed commando. I think everyone kept up to the request. The bride's dress was backless, and knowshewas not wearing a bra, unless it was sewn in the dress.

April 17th, 2012, 12:31 pm #2

Glad to hear all participated as the bride wished. It has a bit of originality and freedom. Something everyone can talk about in the years to come. Congrats to your niece!!!

May 27th, 2012, 10:21 pm #3

I had a niece get married this weekend, and she suggested that ALL in the wedding party go commando for the ceremony, and as I was giving her away, I did so, but that wasn't hard, as I have been freeballing for many years.
After the ceremony, the groom is to remove the garter from his bride's leg, and as he did so, confirmed that she was indeed commando. I think everyone kept up to the request. The bride's dress was backless, and knowshewas not wearing a bra, unless it was sewn in the dress.
Sounds like a good time was had by all. I take it that there weren't any objections from any of the wedding party when it was initially suggested, so I'd take it both your neice and her husband to be came from reasonably relaxed families in the first place.
I know when I got married my prospective MiL and FiL would probably not have been up for the idea.
A nice touch that he confirmed it, had they opened the suggestion to others so that there may have been a few more joined in, or was the confirmation likely to have been a surprise to some?

Confirmation of reply: