come clean..

come clean..

natconest
natconest

February 22nd, 2007, 6:16 am #1

for those who have been around here for awhile you will know me.
I am Peter....once married Shadow, a regular here in the past.
Our divorce was final on the 15th, and I have told her of my alter ego here and she is ok with it. We are on pretty good terms all things considered, and as I have grown very close to many here, as has she , we will both continue to post.
It has been a difficult road for the both of us, but I think this is a place where we both feel at home, and we truely care about those of you here that we have gotten to "know".

Nat

February 22nd, 2007, 7:35 am #2

Well I’m glad things have worked out amiably for both of you.
We all have been cyber-friends a long time and I’m glad that will continue.
I’m looking forward to you and shadow keeping Potpourri hopping.

Bob
Bob

February 22nd, 2007, 1:34 pm #3

Our divorce was final on the 15th, and I have told her of my alter ego here and she is ok with it. We are on pretty good terms all things considered, and as I have grown very close to many here, as has she , we will both continue to post.
It has been a difficult road for the both of us, but I think this is a place where we both feel at home, and we truely care about those of you here that we have gotten to "know".
I wondered what became of you, Peter, but didn't want to go there. I was sorry to hear of the split, but if you two are in a better place now, cool. I've been there, you know. I look forward to reading your comments. Take care.

shadow
shadow

February 22nd, 2007, 4:16 pm #4

I will pose your question to you. I once asked you if you were natconest, because I figured you were, and your answer to me was..."What the hell is a natconest?" So...what the hell IS a natconest? Just curious how you came up with the name. Thanks for coming out.

natconest
natconest

February 23rd, 2007, 12:31 am #5

NATional CONstruction ESTimator....

shadow
shadow

February 23rd, 2007, 2:41 am #6

That's pretty funny! Oh well, whatever works.

natconest
natconest

February 23rd, 2007, 3:28 am #7

Looked good at the time... Seemed to run well together so....

Nat

February 23rd, 2007, 4:28 am #8

That's pretty funny! Oh well, whatever works.
Yeah, I wondered about that too! Thought it must have something to do with me- "nat".

Eric UK
Eric UK

February 23rd, 2007, 2:28 pm #9

NATional CONstruction ESTimator....
Hi Peter, I've been wondering who natconest might be. If I follow your naming system, I would be eldeseng. Any more (hopefully more amusing) names along these lines? I am not very imaginative when it comes to thinking up "handles" for use on forums. I have used Erik the Kleric, after one of my colleagues from long ago caught me eating my lunch in the office and thenceforth called me "Eric the Cleric the Munching Monk".

natconest
natconest

February 24th, 2007, 4:14 am #10

used... peter the goth,