braless TV anchor

braless TV anchor

frank
frank

December 29th, 2005, 11:45 pm #1

Just got home from work and flipped on The Weather Channel. The weather meteorologist/hostess (Sharon Resultan) was wearing a tight light blue shirt which showed the obvious lines of a camisole only, no bra. She did have visable nipples, which is indeed a rare sighting these certainly short of hollywood. AND I read she has like 6 kids or something!

Bob
Bob

December 30th, 2005, 3:50 am #2

Then they have to be hittin' the floor by now! (Who WANTS to see a chick's titties if she's had several children? Not me!)

Nat

December 30th, 2005, 2:50 pm #3

Bob, you disappoint me. That's a really sexist view. You think breasts are for men's entertainment?
They are to nourish our young and a good man would know thats more important than his boob fetish.

michaela
michaela

December 30th, 2005, 4:55 pm #4

Then they have to be hittin' the floor by now! (Who WANTS to see a chick's titties if she's had several children? Not me!)
Your attitude is not only sexist, but totally wrong. That isn't what happens to breasts. At least not for me. I had four kids and mine are right where they always were, just bigger.

Bob
Bob

December 30th, 2005, 7:34 pm #5

Bob, you disappoint me. That's a really sexist view. You think breasts are for men's entertainment?
They are to nourish our young and a good man would know thats more important than his boob fetish.
Yes, I know boobs are for nursing babies (though not all mothers use them for that). I was just commenting, from a male point of view, about another purpose of boobs -- to attract men. Yes, I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and depends upon the culture one was reared in. Well, I am American and I think sagging boobs aren't good for public display (same with big butts, men's paunches, etc. -- most people you don't want to see naked!)

Michaela, it might not apply to everyone, but many women have acknowledged that boobs tend to head south after birthing children, getting older, having fluctuations in weight. If you've been spared, congratulations, but you would likely be in the minority . . except for women who are flat-chested and have nothing to sag.

michaela
michaela

December 30th, 2005, 10:21 pm #6

Even if the majority of women do have saggy breasts since child bearing and nursing, I would be willing to be that most of them don't give a rat's ass whether or not you want to see their saggy titties.

Nat

December 30th, 2005, 10:31 pm #7

Yes, I know boobs are for nursing babies (though not all mothers use them for that). I was just commenting, from a male point of view, about another purpose of boobs -- to attract men. Yes, I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and depends upon the culture one was reared in. Well, I am American and I think sagging boobs aren't good for public display (same with big butts, men's paunches, etc. -- most people you don't want to see naked!)

Michaela, it might not apply to everyone, but many women have acknowledged that boobs tend to head south after birthing children, getting older, having fluctuations in weight. If you've been spared, congratulations, but you would likely be in the minority . . except for women who are flat-chested and have nothing to sag.
Let's talk about honesty, Bob- I'm still waiting for you to post a picture of yourself. You have such high esthetic standards for women- I want to be sure you are worthy of such perfect women.

cindiee
cindiee

December 31st, 2005, 2:33 pm #8

Bob is, oh my god. It will never end with this dumbwitted guys. Cindiee

Bob
Bob

December 31st, 2005, 5:24 pm #9

. . . than Judgment. You guys want to pretend that you don't judge people, but we all do it. I'm just more honest about it than most.

Recall: The last time you saw an older person trying to "dress young" . . and you probably thought, "They're too old to pull that off. They should dress their age!" Or, when you saw balding men that were trying to hide the fact with a few strands of hair in the infamous "comb-over". Or, you see some fat chick wearing short-shorts or a skimpy bathing suit . . and the flesh is just pouring out of every snippet of fabric. Or, the fat guy who tries to wear a Speedo, or who wears a tee shirt too short to keep his large gut with the stretch marks as wide as your finger from showing out the bottom. We all see these people (and others -- everyone has a pet peeve like this) and think, "OMG! Throw a tarp on it!"

Maybe you recall the story by reporter John Stossel on the ABC news magazine "20/20" that dealt with the plight of short men. They had women view a "dating line-up" of men and were asked which men would be acceptable for dating. They men were all fairly physically attractive. Not surprisingly, the women much preferred tall men over short men. When other data for the men was supplied (education, profession, income, philanthropy), that had some effect upon the initial choices of the women. But, nothing else one could say about a short man made him desirable for dating. One guy was 5'3" . . and they described him as an Ivy League-educated physician pulling down big bucks, a loving son/brother with varied interests and an all-around great guy, but none of the women wanted to date him.

When asked, the women sheepishly admitted, "He's too short". Stossel then spoke to the guy, who said he has a hard time finding dates and he believes it is mostly due to his short stature. This man has absolutely NO CONTROL over his height, but he gets rejected by women nonetheless.

So . . . all these people who want to deride me or men in general as being "superficial" or "dork" or "cruel" or "egotistical, sexist pigs" . . simply for stating what we think . . . what most people think when they see others dressed or looking bad . . are hypocrits. At least the saggy-boobed woman can dress to hide that fact. She doesn't have to let everyone see her deflated bags. Contrast that with the short man . . . or the bald man, who gets put down for being bald, trying to comb-over, or wearing a toupee, or having an obvious hair transplant. These guys don't have an option to hide it and avoid scrutiny. And I bet you guys don't give the injustice of that a second thought . . Do You?

Nat

December 31st, 2005, 5:43 pm #10

Bob, lets think about this- what are breasts? They are milk glands in a bag of skin filled with fatty tissue. What exactly is sexy about that? What does it do for you? If you have such a thing for mammary glands you should be in heaven at a dairy farm. Best mammaries anywhere!