Braless Colleague

Braless Colleague

Slomo
Slomo

July 7th, 2005, 7:01 pm #1

Last edited by Nat on July 7th, 2005, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nat

July 7th, 2005, 7:23 pm #2

Interesting thread Slomo, although it did go off course a bit.
Thirty years ago brafree co-eds were practically the norm.
But I though it was good that most responders seemed rather accepting of brafreedom.

michaela
michaela

July 7th, 2005, 7:47 pm #3

See! We aren't the only ones who get side tracted and go down rabbit trails!
I like the first response there best. The one that says it is none of anyones business.
I also like the sub-subject about eye contact in other cultures. Some of it makes sense, and some of it sounds like guys just trying to justify why they look at chests while conversing. I don't look right into anyones eyes when I talk to or listen. I am too busy trying to see what they are saying by watching their lips. It is easier for me to hear if I can see what they are saying. Maybe that is why I don't like phones. Oh, and I have perfect hearing, incase you all wonder.

Nat

July 7th, 2005, 9:49 pm #4

Yes the subject of eye contact is an interesting one, and not discussed very much. I think it is awkward for some people who find eye contact with strangers a bit intimidating really. I guess I pretty much avoid it, though I'm not sure exactly what I do as an alternative.

michaela
michaela

July 7th, 2005, 10:11 pm #5

look and see what you do next time you talk with someone.

Nat

July 7th, 2005, 10:30 pm #6

The trouble is if I think about it then I'll probably wont act normal.
Guess I need to find a old tape of me talking to somebody!

July 8th, 2005, 1:35 am #7

I realised on my own long ago that I don't make eye contact when I talk to people, I tend to look around the eyes but not straight at them. But it's mostly because I think eyes are disgusting...

peter
peter

July 8th, 2005, 1:50 am #8

I tend to look everyone straight in the eye....it is fun to watch people squirm. Kind of like stepping onto an elevator and remain face the rest on the car...they hate that.

michaela
michaela

July 8th, 2005, 1:51 am #9

I realised on my own long ago that I don't make eye contact when I talk to people, I tend to look around the eyes but not straight at them. But it's mostly because I think eyes are disgusting...
Why do you find eyes disgusting?

JB
JB

July 8th, 2005, 1:52 am #10

I tend to look everyone straight in the eye....it is fun to watch people squirm. Kind of like stepping onto an elevator and remain face the rest on the car...they hate that.
Maybe you are one of those guys (if you shake hands at all) who grips the other person's hand like a vise to watch them squirm.