Boob pics...........

Boob pics...........

peter
peter

June 29th, 2006, 10:08 pm #1

Just kidding! Thought I would spice things up a bit!!

Nat

June 29th, 2006, 11:29 pm #2

Hey Peter- there's a guy over on the Freeballers Forum asking about where to get cheap kilts. Maybe you can help him out.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/m ... +the+Price

June 30th, 2006, 3:40 am #3

It is all relative you know. The ones I buy are indeed cheaper than most, but the cheapest one I have is $125.00 and my work kilts are pushing $200.00 each so....
I posted back to Charles and gave him the info.

Nat

June 30th, 2006, 3:50 am #4

Thanks for helping Charles out. I know you know kilts!

peter
peter

June 30th, 2006, 12:10 pm #5

yes, one of my passions....converting others to unbiforcated wear!!!!

Bob
Bob

July 1st, 2006, 12:22 am #6

Just kidding! Thought I would spice things up a bit!!
Impressive, Huh??

Nat

July 1st, 2006, 1:54 am #7

It's a good thing "Shadow" hasn't been around lately.
She'd romp you for that!

SHADOW
SHADOW

July 1st, 2006, 2:35 am #8

I guess everyone is expecting me to come in here and have a hissy fit and tell Bob how sexist that is and go PMS on all of you for being alive. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, sexist, that is. I don't know.

Does every woman get that way when she is old? I doubt it. How about you guys? What happens to your parts prone to the effects of gravity? I suppose with the guy parts getting pulled down y'all just think, "Whoa! I'm getting bigger and better with age!"

Think of it this way guys...with granny's ninnies going south like that, grampy doesn't have to straighten his old crooked back out to get a little play goin on. They are right there where he is. It's all relative, right?

peter
peter

July 1st, 2006, 2:43 am #9

We are all just getting a little closer to the earth where we are going to wind up in the end anyway...right?

Nat

July 1st, 2006, 3:00 am #10

I guess everyone is expecting me to come in here and have a hissy fit and tell Bob how sexist that is and go PMS on all of you for being alive. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, sexist, that is. I don't know.

Does every woman get that way when she is old? I doubt it. How about you guys? What happens to your parts prone to the effects of gravity? I suppose with the guy parts getting pulled down y'all just think, "Whoa! I'm getting bigger and better with age!"

Think of it this way guys...with granny's ninnies going south like that, grampy doesn't have to straighten his old crooked back out to get a little play goin on. They are right there where he is. It's all relative, right?
Well good to see you back Shadow. Guess I just had to talk about you to get you to come out of hiding!