Beach Story

Beach Story

Eiffel
Eiffel

November 6th, 2004, 12:07 pm #1

Last weekend we were in Florida and had a chance to spend Sunday morning at the beach. I had a new "Tan Thru" swimsuit that was kind of a tiger print, so mostly a light to medium brown color. Anyway, as we were getting ready to leave, a woman purposely walked over to me and said that from where she and her friends were sitting they though I wasn't wearing anything! She had to come check me out and then made the comment that it must be the type of mesh that made it look like I wasn't wearing anything. I asked her if they could see anything in particular and she said they couldn't. I told her it's a Tan Thru suit and she said goodbye and walked away. It's intersting to be totally covered but for others to think you're not--optical illusion.

emma427
emma427

November 6th, 2004, 1:02 pm #2

What? Did she think your body was tattooed with tiger print?

JB
JB

November 6th, 2004, 5:10 pm #3

Maybe most of the suit is nearly the same color as her skin, so it appeared from a distance that the wearer wasn't wearing anything.

Eiffel
Eiffel

November 6th, 2004, 8:01 pm #4

You're right, that's what happened. I have olive complexion and play golf, so my arms and legs were pretty brown and the suit just blended in!

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

November 7th, 2004, 7:23 pm #5

The obvious question I suppose is - how did it feel, now that you knew you appeared to be naked to passers by?

Bob
Bob

November 7th, 2004, 7:29 pm #6

Last weekend we were in Florida and had a chance to spend Sunday morning at the beach. I had a new "Tan Thru" swimsuit that was kind of a tiger print, so mostly a light to medium brown color. Anyway, as we were getting ready to leave, a woman purposely walked over to me and said that from where she and her friends were sitting they though I wasn't wearing anything! She had to come check me out and then made the comment that it must be the type of mesh that made it look like I wasn't wearing anything. I asked her if they could see anything in particular and she said they couldn't. I told her it's a Tan Thru suit and she said goodbye and walked away. It's intersting to be totally covered but for others to think you're not--optical illusion.
Where did you get the suit?

Eiffel
Eiffel

November 7th, 2004, 8:41 pm #7

The obvious question I suppose is - how did it feel, now that you knew you appeared to be naked to passers by?
Surprisingly unfazed!

Eiffel
Eiffel

November 7th, 2004, 8:42 pm #8

Where did you get the suit?
www.lifestylesdirect.com

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

November 9th, 2004, 2:35 am #9

Surprisingly unfazed!
That's the spirit! Wonder if it makes a difference whether it is wet or dry?

tgobg
tgobg

November 9th, 2004, 4:29 am #10

this link may show the style of suit

http://www.lifestylesdirect.com/bigshot ... n=72153410

and they are only see through when pulled away from the skin or held up to the light