Banish those bippies!

Banish those bippies!

Nat

May 13th, 2005, 10:06 pm #1

JB
JB

May 13th, 2005, 10:23 pm #2

Well they do make it possible to not wear a bra and not be noticed. I am not saying there is anything wrong with nipples, but it does make it more convenient not to wear a bra; one can avoid people noticing as much.

Nat

May 13th, 2005, 10:32 pm #3

But wouldn't it be better if women just didn't worry about such things?
Why is this such a big deal with people?

Adelle
Adelle

May 13th, 2005, 11:20 pm #4

There are benifits to nice nipples. For one thing you have no problem getting good service, particularly from males. I mean in a restaurant or retail store situation though other attention is true as well. Since I don't have much cleavage, large nipples come in handy. I certainly don't wear a bra to hide them anyway, not that I often wear a bra. I do have friends that are slaves to their bras and this might be an alternative for them.

Nat

May 13th, 2005, 11:40 pm #5

Many seamless bras don't really hide nipples anyway. In fact, many bras are so thin and elastic and allow so much breast movement that they look like the woman is brafree until you see the straps in the back.

But the point is why should anyone need to worry about little bumps in a shirt?

Mike
Mike

May 14th, 2005, 12:10 am #6

There are benifits to nice nipples. For one thing you have no problem getting good service, particularly from males. I mean in a restaurant or retail store situation though other attention is true as well. Since I don't have much cleavage, large nipples come in handy. I certainly don't wear a bra to hide them anyway, not that I often wear a bra. I do have friends that are slaves to their bras and this might be an alternative for them.
Im sure in your case youd get good service weither someone could see your nipples or not though

Mike
Mike

May 14th, 2005, 12:13 am #7

Many seamless bras don't really hide nipples anyway. In fact, many bras are so thin and elastic and allow so much breast movement that they look like the woman is brafree until you see the straps in the back.

But the point is why should anyone need to worry about little bumps in a shirt?
Yeah I mean I think women who wear bras are less attractive than ones who dont cuz being braless is natural and wearing a bra is just fake and unnatural and just doesnt look right.

Mike
Mike

May 14th, 2005, 12:15 am #8

Well they do make it possible to not wear a bra and not be noticed. I am not saying there is anything wrong with nipples, but it does make it more convenient not to wear a bra; one can avoid people noticing as much.
So? Who cares if people notice? If they dont like it its their own problem. Wearing a bra or not isnt anyone's business anyways so it doesnt matter weither nipples are visible or not.

Mike
Mike

May 14th, 2005, 12:16 am #9

But wouldn't it be better if women just didn't worry about such things?
Why is this such a big deal with people?
Its only a big deal because women worry about it. Women need to just stick up for themselves and tell anybody who has issues with their nipples being visible to just get lost. Nobody's got any right telling them what they can and cant wear under their clothes.

howard
howard

May 18th, 2005, 10:54 am #10

i thought that protruding nipples was sort of an "in thing" nowadays. jennifer lopez has a personal nipple tweaker, and when strolling through the mall i see many maniquins (did i spell that correctly?) with nipples protruding from under dresses, skimpy tops and even sweaters.