Around the house

Around the house

monaj
monaj

December 14th, 2001, 11:37 pm #1

I wondered if most braless women sleep nude. I am always amazed at my friends who talk about pajamas. My husband and I have always slept nude and can't imagine otherwise. He wondered if I am comfortable sleeping nude because of always being braless.

Also, do you do house work nude or topfree? I am often top-free when at home, especially if it is hot or I am working hard. We also work out at home on a treadmill and weights so we can do that nude. It would be so uncomfortable to work out with clothes on, and besides, I enjoy looking at my husband and he enjoys looking at me.

Sometimes we feel like we are weird because I am always braless and often topless and my husband loves to look at me and he is often nude and I really love to look at him. We have been married 25 years and we still turn each other on with our nakedness. Do you think we are weird?

Larry
Larry

December 15th, 2001, 4:20 am #2

Weird? No way. You are both very lucky to enjoy each other's bodies so. I would love for my wife to go nude- or even braless more, but she thinks I'm a nut for even suggesting it. She doesn't even like for me to be nude. I guess I messed up and married a prude! :(

Larry

Fergus1d
Fergus1d

December 15th, 2001, 6:10 am #3

I wondered if most braless women sleep nude. I am always amazed at my friends who talk about pajamas. My husband and I have always slept nude and can't imagine otherwise. He wondered if I am comfortable sleeping nude because of always being braless.

Also, do you do house work nude or topfree? I am often top-free when at home, especially if it is hot or I am working hard. We also work out at home on a treadmill and weights so we can do that nude. It would be so uncomfortable to work out with clothes on, and besides, I enjoy looking at my husband and he enjoys looking at me.

Sometimes we feel like we are weird because I am always braless and often topless and my husband loves to look at me and he is often nude and I really love to look at him. We have been married 25 years and we still turn each other on with our nakedness. Do you think we are weird?
Hi Monaj,

No, you are not weird. You love each other. You are meant to still turn each other on. It is what love and sex are all about. Enjoy the love, freedom, safety, and level of intimacy that you and your husband share.

Take care,

--Fergus1d

Richard
Richard

December 15th, 2001, 4:30 pm #4

We've been married 38 years and I still enjoy gawking at my wife when she's taking a bath or is otherwise nude or topless. I say, good for you! Both of you!

monaj
monaj

December 16th, 2001, 2:07 am #5

Thanks for your support on this. We do enjoy each others bodies and I love it that my husband likes for me to be braless or topless. He tells me that my comfort with people looking at my tits makes me even more special to him, as he thinks it is so natural and so sexy that I am what I am and that I don't try to cover that up.

Do you all sleep nude and be around the house nude?

Zena
Zena

December 16th, 2001, 3:49 am #6

I echo the others in saying it's great that your husband and you feel the same way. And to answer your question- I spend a lot of time nude and always sleep nude unless its really cold. Even then, I'll go to bed with a sweatshirt and wind up pulling it off in the middle of the night. The guy I marry will have to accept me the way I am and I'll make sure he knows what to expect. The guy I'm going with now loves for me to be naked, but I wish I could get him to spend more time in the buff too.

-Zena

December 16th, 2001, 2:08 pm #7

I have slept naked since college. I don't think I could sleep any other way now. And I frequently do housework topfree or nude. If you are weird, that makes two of us. Kim

Janet
Janet

December 16th, 2001, 4:10 pm #8

Maybe the "weird" people are the ones who think they must wear clothes all the time! ;)

david A
david A

December 17th, 2001, 10:55 pm #9

What do you do when you have teenagers at home? our kids are away from home and we often sit around nude now and sometimes my wife cleans up the kitchen in the nude. She is beautiful. i always sleep naked and love the bra free concept.

me
me

December 18th, 2001, 2:22 pm #10

I sleep nude though I do not go shirtless during the day, but then, I am male.

I began sleeping nude after being encouraged by my mother to do so. Tried it and it was much more comfortable than pj's. I am generally not interested in not wearing clothes during the day, but I believe women should be able to go top-free if men can do so.