Any sightings lately?

Any sightings lately?

Alexsport
Alexsport

June 26th, 2012, 5:25 am #1

Has anybody caught any fellow freeballers lately?

Thumper
Thumper

June 26th, 2012, 12:34 pm #2

Driving from my brother's place last Sunday, and saw a person on a riding lawn mower doing his large lawn. This was on a stretch of highway, and as I passed him, looked like he was NAKED on the mower. Had to turn around at the next intersection and go back again in the opposite direction. As I went by again (slower) noticed he was wearing a jock strap or thong, and nothing else. Made another turn around and then procedded on home looking at him again, and he waved at me when I went past the final time. He knew I was looking.

June 26th, 2012, 6:14 pm #3

Saw a young-ish guy (mid-20s, maybe) last weekend who was putting air into his tires at a gas station while I was pumping gas. He was wearing jeans and an untucked polo shirt, which rode up when he kneeled down to expose a couple of inches of butt crack. I can't guarantee that he was freeballing, but his underwear must have slipped down pretty far if he was wearing any.

Alexsport
Alexsport

June 26th, 2012, 10:48 pm #4

Driving from my brother's place last Sunday, and saw a person on a riding lawn mower doing his large lawn. This was on a stretch of highway, and as I passed him, looked like he was NAKED on the mower. Had to turn around at the next intersection and go back again in the opposite direction. As I went by again (slower) noticed he was wearing a jock strap or thong, and nothing else. Made another turn around and then procedded on home looking at him again, and he waved at me when I went past the final time. He knew I was looking.
CRAZY!

July 17th, 2012, 4:43 pm #5

Young guy about 25 at work standing in hallway at work in light colored see thru dress pants with an erection. Could see ball sack and shaft which was erect with an obvious buldge and great outline.

Mume
Mume

July 17th, 2012, 6:36 pm #6

Raging erections that can act as towel and hat racks. Some, that can support a leather jacket! Wow.

Nowadays, it takes a bit more energy and work to support even a face towel. But, regardless of age and the effort it takes to make a point, it's still lots of fun and the feelings are still the same (fdlol).

Erections are the wonderful part of being a guy. It's just a shame we're not allowed to enjoy them as freely in public as we once were. It's even more of a shame that people would rather laugh at them than give high-5's for them and mentally twist them into something obscene and bad. Why is something that feels so good considered something so bad? Thanks to Michael Jackson who made crotch-clutching an acceptable dance move (just kidding guys).

Enjoy them for those wonderful years of family-raising and career but know that the joy never disappears, never. Caution, however, "... to see your doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours." ().

Greg
Greg

July 19th, 2012, 10:02 am #7

I was at a grocery store the other evening. A gentleman was in there with white shorts. Very short. Very translucent. When he would turn, one could see his entire package. Penis separate from sac. From the back you could see he was not wearing underwear. Back pocket very white compared to other side.

July 20th, 2012, 1:22 pm #8

I was driving to work this morning and saw this guy in bright orange shorts walking from the park. I was obvious he was FB. He must have been running in the park. I would have like to seen him running and flopping around.

July 24th, 2012, 8:39 pm #9

Raging erections that can act as towel and hat racks. Some, that can support a leather jacket! Wow.

Nowadays, it takes a bit more energy and work to support even a face towel. But, regardless of age and the effort it takes to make a point, it's still lots of fun and the feelings are still the same (fdlol).

Erections are the wonderful part of being a guy. It's just a shame we're not allowed to enjoy them as freely in public as we once were. It's even more of a shame that people would rather laugh at them than give high-5's for them and mentally twist them into something obscene and bad. Why is something that feels so good considered something so bad? Thanks to Michael Jackson who made crotch-clutching an acceptable dance move (just kidding guys).

Enjoy them for those wonderful years of family-raising and career but know that the joy never disappears, never. Caution, however, "... to see your doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours." ().
I've always liked to hang stuff on my dick.

Marty
Marty

July 24th, 2012, 8:54 pm #10

I was driving to work this morning and saw this guy in bright orange shorts walking from the park. I was obvious he was FB. He must have been running in the park. I would have like to seen him running and flopping around.
I was at the local mall last week. As I was passing a salesbooth in the center of the walkway, a young Indian guy I suppose about 25, short and nicely put together in jeans with a belt was leaning forward talking to the salesperson. He was wearing jeans and a belt which, as his jeans were a little lower than norm, showed his cheeks being pulled together just enough to make them buldge up like breasts in a good bra. I recon he knew he was on show as he kept looking all around him and spotted me walking close up behind him taking a good look. His Tee shirt was close fitting and not long enough to hide it. I got the full view down the cheeks, no underwear in there thats for sure. This is my favourite type of public display, so the little fella decided to perk up too! I went to the bank and when I came back he was still there, affording me another look and I also got a smile I would have like to have seen more but alas it was not to be....

Confirmation of reply: