Any other UK guys

koasty
koasty

March 5th, 2012, 11:55 am #1

Hi guys, new to this site, are there other UK freeballers or am I in a minority

paul
paul

March 5th, 2012, 1:43 pm #2

hey i'm in birmingham and seem to be the only freeballer in the midlands!
lol

March 8th, 2012, 5:27 pm #3

I started fb at secondary school in the 1950's. We wore underpants in winter but left them off in summer, except for about 4 in our class. Underwear was forbidden at all times in PE or sports. I am still doing the same now - its just natural not to wear underpants when it's warm, but I do feel the cold if I go without in winter. Still, I'm 72. I do sleep naked all year round, though.

Don't know about the rest of my classmates - lost touch with them.

Lanky Jack

March 8th, 2012, 10:04 pm #4

I remember it well, though I'm over 70 too. I was one of the four in the class until I decided I wouldn't put up with it any longer, even if it sometimes involved subterfuge. No subterfuge now - haven't worn underpants since, ridiculous things, summer or winter, whatever the situation and whatever the outer garments. Commando - the only way to go!

March 11th, 2012, 5:15 pm #5

Guess you are the only freeballer in the vilage

March 11th, 2012, 5:21 pm #6

Hi Koasty. I'm in London. Am only a part timer, but have been ever since I was 14, and am now in my 40s.

J
J

March 11th, 2012, 6:10 pm #7

Longtime UK freeballer here

Pete
Pete

March 11th, 2012, 10:37 pm #8

I live in Essex and am in my fifties. I started part time when I was in my teens, and went fulltime in my twenties.

March 12th, 2012, 8:48 am #9

Grew up in London. Now live on the south coast, border of Hampshire and Dorset.

Started going commando part-time and sleeping nude just after my 15th birthday in the hot summer of 1966.

Full-time freeballing since October 2002.

March 12th, 2012, 12:17 pm #10

I remember it well, though I'm over 70 too. I was one of the four in the class until I decided I wouldn't put up with it any longer, even if it sometimes involved subterfuge. No subterfuge now - haven't worn underpants since, ridiculous things, summer or winter, whatever the situation and whatever the outer garments. Commando - the only way to go!
Hi not from UK - but just over the water in Ireland.

Standard underwear for my brothers and I were singlet(vest)and underpants -yfront type, all white. There was one boy in my class who never wore any underwear - I think that was probably a decision made on economic grounds by his family rather than a lifestyle choice. My parents were quite firm in their view that we wore underwear all the time. For most of the other boys vests were easily discarded in warmer weather and for some at least there was no difficulty in not wearing an underpants in Summer time, and freely admitting it. I recall my brother telling me about one of his classmates who arrived back at school one day after lunch and announced that the day was so hot he had taken off his underpants while at home for lunch. This was late 60s

Confirmation of reply: