Any body ever do yord work nude ??

Any body ever do yord work nude ??

Ray
Ray

March 25th, 2013, 2:14 pm #1

What a great tan we'd all get
I would love to ride the mover naked

March 25th, 2013, 7:10 pm #2

I have but not much. There isn't enough privacy where I live now. But I wish I could. I've done about everything else nude at one time or another.

Nat

March 25th, 2013, 7:26 pm #3

Well you should do what I did and create your own nude-friendly environ.
Just need to find some suitable secluded land with a nude-friendly climate.
There is still such land here in Florida but it's disappearing fast to developers or being taken off the market by conservation people.
. . . . .

BlueTrain
BlueTrain

March 25th, 2013, 8:26 pm #4

Well (this is a serious post), someday we will retire, presumably. I am only 66 now, same age as my boss. He keeps saying he has no plans to retire but something tells me that when he goes, so will I. My wife, on the other hand, is six years younger than me and isn't quite ready to go--I mean retire. We have discussed it to some extent and as she says, when the kids get "launched," then maybe.

Although my next door neighbor never moved (his daughter still lives at home), we expect to move, probably further south but probably not as far as Florida. The taxes here are sort of high. Our real estate tax is roughly $100 a week. But mostly, there are no plans and not much in the way of expectations, either, for that matter.

It snowed this morning, too.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

March 26th, 2013, 6:39 pm #5

I do most of my yard work in the nude, certainly in the summer. On really hot, sunny days in summer, I have to break off during the warmest part of the day (usually 12 noon to 4 p.m.). Deer flies bite hard. It helps that we're surrounded by Douglas fir forest and are 3.2 km from a paved road. I seldom ever have tan lines.

ray
ray

March 26th, 2013, 7:04 pm #6

I wish I knew where you lived - I 'd do your lawn mowing for free !!
of course, you might have to show me your tan line - as payment !!

March 28th, 2013, 4:37 am #7

Why, yes! Always, unless I'm trimming the bouganvilla. Then I wear gloves.

minimalist75
minimalist75

March 30th, 2013, 3:17 am #8

Wish I could but lack privacy. My pool fence needs replacing and I'm thinking about going with a much higher one so I can at least do my pool and deck work nude. Only wear a speedo for back yard work most of the time. Usually wear gym shorts in the front yard since I live on a busy street. Rarely wear a shirt for yard work if it is warm enough to get by without one.

Nat

March 30th, 2013, 3:58 am #9

A lot of people around here have high fences around their pool so they can swim buff. My pool man told me when he first started his boss warn him to always beep three times before leaving his truck to give customers time to go inside or put something on before he gets to the pool.
. . . . .

March 30th, 2013, 12:12 pm #10

I have mowed my back yard several time in the summer. I have two story houses on both side of me.

Confirmation of reply: