Answer these questions.....

Answer these questions.....

Chardok Chark
Chardok Chark

May 28th, 2003, 7:41 pm #1

When is it appropriate for a man or woman to be topfree?

What are the issues of respect for other people and their values or religion how it deals with the woman who choose to go topfree?

anti-Mike
anti-Mike

May 28th, 2003, 7:45 pm #2

;;;;;When is it appropriate for a man or woman to be topfree?

Only at designated top or clothing optional beaches.

;;;;What are the issues of respect for other people and their values or religion how it deals with the woman who choose to go topfree.

The general public's feelings at the time should be put first.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 28th, 2003, 10:43 pm #3

What are the issues of respect for other people and their values or religion how it deals with the woman who choose to go topfree?

I think that its alright to be topfree whenever its logical to do so. I mean you know u dont wanna be topfree when its snowing outside or when you need protection, like when playing football, but any other time should be ok. I just think that people themselves should decide when it is ok and not let others decide for them. Then if they get embarassed, its their own fault.

I think that if it was equal for everyopne to be topfree then it wouldnt matter what people's religion was, because you cant put a top on everytime someone says its against their religion and you are abusing it because thgete are 500 some religions and you cant please them all. As for respecting them, its always good to not do anything rude or overly sexual, but when it comes down to just walking down the street and someone doesnt like it then they should just have to accept it because if it was the other way around they would want the same freedom.

Mike
Mike

May 28th, 2003, 10:49 pm #4

Only at designated top or clothing optional beaches.

;;;;What are the issues of respect for other people and their values or religion how it deals with the woman who choose to go topfree.

The general public's feelings at the time should be put first.

"Only at designated top or clothing optional beaches."

There's only one problem with that, this is the way it basically is now with topfreedom and its not fair, because men do not have to go to a topfree beach just to take their shirts off and neither should women. Also there are many situations where it would be logical, if not in the person's best interest or just cuz they want to, to take off their tops and it should be free and equal for both, if a man can do it, so can a woman.

"The general public's feelings at the time should be put first."

That would not get anyone anywhere because the general public frowns on topfreedom and if you go topfree based on that then no one would or would be able to and thats not what we want, we want topfreedom to be legal and for people to be able to do it where they please without harassment. I dont like people putting restrictions on other people's bodies. People are smart enough to know where they are comfortable going topfree and where it works best, they dont need the government telling them where they can do it. Also the general public shouldnt be able to tell a woman she cant take off her shirt just on the basis that they areint comfy with it, they need to learn to be accepting of it and allow it, especiually if men are there doing it too.

Q
Q

May 28th, 2003, 10:52 pm #5

I think that its alright to be topfree whenever its logical to do so. I mean you know u dont wanna be topfree when its snowing outside or when you need protection, like when playing football, but any other time should be ok. I just think that people themselves should decide when it is ok and not let others decide for them. Then if they get embarassed, its their own fault.

I think that if it was equal for everyopne to be topfree then it wouldnt matter what people's religion was, because you cant put a top on everytime someone says its against their religion and you are abusing it because thgete are 500 some religions and you cant please them all. As for respecting them, its always good to not do anything rude or overly sexual, but when it comes down to just walking down the street and someone doesnt like it then they should just have to accept it because if it was the other way around they would want the same freedom.
Mike you forgot your name.....

Mike
Mike

May 28th, 2003, 10:53 pm #6

I was in a hurry, I wanted to get my opinion in before somebody else did and then id just be repeating their posts or myself again.

D.K.
D.K.

May 29th, 2003, 3:13 am #7

"I was in a hurry, I wanted to get my opinion in before somebody else did"

Yes- this says it all- you haven't learn a thing, Mike
This is not a contest to see who can post the fastest or the mostest.
Why don't you let somebody else answer for a change?
This is not the "Mike Forum".

Q
Q

May 29th, 2003, 3:19 am #8

I was in a hurry, I wanted to get my opinion in before somebody else did and then id just be repeating their posts or myself again.
Did it occur to you to wonder how I knew it was your posting?

May 29th, 2003, 3:26 am #9

I believe your questions are VERY GOOD and get to the heart of the “top free” or “breast freedom” issue.

-------------------------------------------------------

>> When is it appropriate for a man or woman to be topfree?

>> What are the issues of respect for other people and their values or religion how it deals with the woman who choose to go topfree?

-------------------------------------------------------

First, I live in the United States and firmly support all levels of government provided government agencies do not violate individual rights and freedoms. Therefore, I do not advocate violations of laws in order to advance a cause. I believe in the concept of “working within the system to change the system”. However, I also do not condemn any individual who would resort to civil disobedience in order to advance a cause. These are individual choices and we should not judge others as to how they choose to advance a cause they believe in.

Second, there is a fine line to be walked concerning the exercise of individual freedoms and respect for the beliefs of other individuals. Both of the following examples are wrong in my opinion. 1 – An individual who takes an action DESIGNED to shock another individual. 2 – An individual who attempts to force his/her ideas of morality and/or decency upon another individual.

Third, I firmly believe in the equality of the sexes! Since men are able to be topfree in more situations than women at the moment, the issue is how to bring the women’s rights up to same level as the men’s rights. Therefore, the rest of this discussion will focus on when it is appropriate for a man to be topfree and then, by extension, it would also be appropriate for a woman to be topfree in those same situations.

Fourth, the issue of “when is it appropriate for a man or woman to be topfree?” This may be overly simplified but I believe in the concept of “majority rule”.

Whenever a MAN is thinking of going “topfree”, he should ask himself the following question: “Will more than 50% of the individuals present be offended by my removing my shirt”? If the answer is YES, then I would propose that the shirt should not be removed. Please note that I phrased the question in such a manner that the remaining individuals would consist of two types of individuals – those who support the removal of the shirt and those who simply do not care one way or the other.

Whenever a WOMAN is thinking of going “topfree”, she should ask herself the same question only preface it with the phrase, “IF I WAS A MAN…”

While I detest the idea of women having to depend upon men in order to gain equal rights for women, perhaps one of the best ways to achieve “top freedom” is to demonstrate the inequality of the current situation by having both men and women go topfree at the same time (in locations that are appropriate for a man to be top free). Then the women would be able to respond to protests by asking the question, “Why are you asking me to cover up but not him?”

Mike
Mike

May 29th, 2003, 1:31 pm #10

"I was in a hurry, I wanted to get my opinion in before somebody else did"

Yes- this says it all- you haven't learn a thing, Mike
This is not a contest to see who can post the fastest or the mostest.
Why don't you let somebody else answer for a change?
This is not the "Mike Forum".
yeah well then youd just say I was repeating someone else or myself and I wouldnt win either way youd be pissed at me so whats the difference. I cant help that im posting more than you, maybe if there were more people here they would be posting just as much as me......oh right they areint here because you always scare them off with your dumb posts and your useless comments.