Another body freedom For women

Another body freedom For women

Marv
Marv

July 20th, 2003, 4:47 pm #1

On ( www.restroom.org ) there is a article on how women can use a urinal like a man and with out removing any clothing, also handy for nature hikes. Got it from a topic on the forum on clothes free.com.

Mike
Mike

July 20th, 2003, 8:04 pm #2

Yeah thats cool, id just hate to be the woman that would have to go into the mens urinal to try it out. Thatd be funny if they started adding urinals to women's restrooms.

Frank
Frank

July 21st, 2003, 1:26 am #3

On ( www.restroom.org ) there is a article on how women can use a urinal like a man and with out removing any clothing, also handy for nature hikes. Got it from a topic on the forum on clothes free.com.
Shouldnt be a problem. Women these days (especially in the northern states) may as well pee standing up.

ExtremeLuchador
ExtremeLuchador

July 21st, 2003, 1:51 am #4

I thought it wasn't possible for them to...

Nat

July 21st, 2003, 2:33 am #5

Oh it's possible, but not always too neat. ;) They squat a bit like they are about to sit with their legs as far a possible. My wife and daughters would do that on camping trips.

I have also seen funnel devices sold in magazines that are suppose to make the process a little neater. But having a handy built-in urine dispenser has got to be one of the best things about being a guy! :)

ExtremeLuchador
ExtremeLuchador

July 21st, 2003, 2:38 am #6

Who the hell would ever buy such a thing?

Teri
Teri

July 21st, 2003, 2:47 am #7

Well like Nat said- women who are out camping far away from toilets. What do you expect them to do? I've done the squat methode but sometimes the stream comes out a little ragged and gets on my leg. I've never tried a funnel but maybe I will sometime.

Mike
Mike

July 21st, 2003, 4:12 am #8

What does this have to do with breast freedom though? This is a breast freedom site not a "lets find an easier way for women to pee site"

JB
JB

July 21st, 2003, 7:11 pm #9

Oh it's possible, but not always too neat. ;) They squat a bit like they are about to sit with their legs as far a possible. My wife and daughters would do that on camping trips.

I have also seen funnel devices sold in magazines that are suppose to make the process a little neater. But having a handy built-in urine dispenser has got to be one of the best things about being a guy! :)
There is a way for women to do it without a funnel.
I saw a website recently that describes how a woman can urinate at a urinal using just her fingers.

Torifan
Torifan

July 22nd, 2003, 9:48 pm #10

It is possible. I have seen it done. It takes spreading certain parts wide enough apart. Most women I have heard talk about this method hate to even think about trying it.