Allez Landis....

Allez Landis....

peter
peter

July 23rd, 2006, 9:30 pm #1

Once again an American has won the Tour de France.
Amazingly enough, he did it with a degenerating hip due to a previous injure and is in need of surgery. THAT is determination and dedication!!
Allez, Allez Landis!!

Shadow
Shadow

July 23rd, 2006, 9:34 pm #2

Vive le Landis! What an exciting Tour it has indeed been!

Nat
Nat

July 23rd, 2006, 9:48 pm #3

Amazingly enough, he did it with a degenerating hip due to a previous injure and is in need of surgery. THAT is determination and dedication!!
Allez, Allez Landis!!
And next year when Shadow enters we will have still another American win!

Rusty
Rusty

July 23rd, 2006, 10:49 pm #4

Allez, Allez Landis!!
I saw a red PT Cruiser with two bikes going up the "Lane" this morning. I wonder who that was?

tgobg
tgobg

July 23rd, 2006, 11:35 pm #5

Allez, Allez Landis!!
How often do they hold this? it seems like just a couple months ago Armstrong won it again.

Shadow
Shadow

July 24th, 2006, 1:16 am #6

And next year when Shadow enters we will have still another American win!
Are they letting us girls in next year? Seems like we might actually be able to compete against the Europeans (no offense guys) if Floyd Landis could beat them all with a disintegrating hip! Maybe I'll have a shot? Now if only I could figure out how to pee while still on the bike.

Shadow
Shadow

July 24th, 2006, 1:19 am #7

I saw a red PT Cruiser with two bikes going up the "Lane" this morning. I wonder who that was?
That would be us! We were attending the 'Church of the Cyclist' this morning...partly because Peter missed my ride yesterday because he was working, and maybe to celebrate the win!

Were you in the mini van? I think I remember seeing you wave. Where were you when we saw you? Was it McGregor?

Shadow
Shadow

July 24th, 2006, 1:21 am #8

How often do they hold this? it seems like just a couple months ago Armstrong won it again.
Time flies when your having fun! Can you believe this years race? How cool was it? (I know you already know this....It is always 23 days in July)

Nat

July 24th, 2006, 2:06 am #9

Are they letting us girls in next year? Seems like we might actually be able to compete against the Europeans (no offense guys) if Floyd Landis could beat them all with a disintegrating hip! Maybe I'll have a shot? Now if only I could figure out how to pee while still on the bike.
Well I didn't know girl's couldn't compete in that race. Shows how much I know about it I guess. I certainly think they should be able to.

As for peeing- hmmm- hadn't thought about that either- so how do the guys handle that situation?

Shadow
Shadow

July 24th, 2006, 2:11 am #10

One of the Domestiques puts a hand on the back of the one who needs to pee and pushes him along while he is concentrating on business.