Airport Security

Airport Security

Bob
Bob

September 4th, 2006, 1:11 pm #1

Look what they're having us do now!!

(well, at least some of you "freeballers" and "breast freedom" advocates should be happy )

Nat

September 4th, 2006, 2:30 pm #2

I figured it will come to this! And it might make flying more interesting!

As it is though people are up in arms over these new thermetic x-ray machines that can see through clothing. If they get one of those here maybe I'll get a job with the TSA. I will protect the country from un-esthetic passengers.

Europeman
Europeman

September 4th, 2006, 5:23 pm #3

"I will protect the country from un-esthetic passengers"

I would rather have expected such sentence in Bob's mouth.

Nat

September 4th, 2006, 7:45 pm #4

Yeah, guest Bob has been a bad influence!
OK, I'll let everyone on (if they aren't terrorists) but I'll have to check the pretty girls extra careful- don't want to miss any hidden weapons!

Frank D
Frank D

September 4th, 2006, 8:23 pm #5

A neighbor in my building works for the TSA, and she says that screening those preparing to board flights tends to be a combination of hectic and boring at the same time.(She's a topfree advocate,too.),adding that it's difficult at times to be pleasant to the traveling public.

She hinted that if passengers were allowed to catch flights bare-ass, vaginal searches would make the job a little less humdrum for the male screeners, and some female screeners as well, giving rise to a former telephone company slogan: Reach out and touch someone.

Nat

September 5th, 2006, 3:20 pm #6

Well I certainly don’t expect to see it. This country has been in a prudish cover-up mode for some 20 years now. I could cite countless examples of how we have become more-up tight about nudity than a generation ago. And I don’t see any sign that this is changing, terrorism or not.

Frank D
Frank D

September 5th, 2006, 6:01 pm #7

I find it depressing indeed, how our country has backslid regarding nudity, topfreedom, and related areas in just 20 years. I virtually exist nude,and sadly, have friends who tolerate my lack of apparel, but most couldn't bring themselves to join me.

I'm envied for both my stance on clotheslessness, I've given out photographs of me in that state, and have been told I look so at ease in the pix. I laud all who share an anti-clothing philosophy, and my turgid, bobbing member isn't viewed with disdain. I'm as proud of it, erect or at rest,as Dolly Parton is of her bodacious bazooms.

Even with a different political climate, changes would take time, and lost ground regained slowly. My expectant girlfriend hopes that by the time our child is in his or her teens, the prudery will have regressed. Presently,we sure have a legacy to extol the virtue of.

Vicki
Vicki

September 5th, 2006, 9:01 pm #8

Bravo, Frank! If only we nude devotees could gather some appreciable numbers devoted to the cause, we could make an impact on people's way of thinking. I was raised in a home life setting where being nude was commonplace. No doubt your child will be brought up in a similar fashion.

And your fancying your hard-on is nothing to be ashamed of, either. I'm quite proud of my breasts and rear end. I was born about the time the puritan parade erased all the strides made in the 60's, and I've watched nudity become equated with heresy.

Nat

September 5th, 2006, 9:54 pm #9

I find it depressing indeed, how our country has backslid regarding nudity, topfreedom, and related areas in just 20 years. I virtually exist nude,and sadly, have friends who tolerate my lack of apparel, but most couldn't bring themselves to join me.

I'm envied for both my stance on clotheslessness, I've given out photographs of me in that state, and have been told I look so at ease in the pix. I laud all who share an anti-clothing philosophy, and my turgid, bobbing member isn't viewed with disdain. I'm as proud of it, erect or at rest,as Dolly Parton is of her bodacious bazooms.

Even with a different political climate, changes would take time, and lost ground regained slowly. My expectant girlfriend hopes that by the time our child is in his or her teens, the prudery will have regressed. Presently,we sure have a legacy to extol the virtue of.
It will take a long time I’m afraid since the current generation of kids are too shy to even shower after gym class- something that was routine when I was in school. No more nude swimming at YMCAs or summer camps or C/O-beaches- hundreds of which have been closed down over the years. I could go on and on about how much things have changed since the 1970s but you probably know anyway.

Frank D
Frank D

September 5th, 2006, 11:34 pm #10

In my art classes setting, I get the chance to talk with the students I pose for, and I hear them tell me the guts it takes to be on a platform totally nude. I usually respond by saying it's basically confidence, not anyone's opinion.

But every now and then, I'll hear a positive experience from a class attendee, telling how they made a transition toward the nude life,and usually mention regretting letting the naysayers dissuade them in the past.

On one of the twice-weekly sketching trips out in the country with the class, I had one young fella apply sunscreen on me-everywhere. Murmurs buzzed as he slathered some on my turgid member, but there was no hint of gayness involved. The gent was a convert,and hadn't a qualm about what he was doing,and overlooked the muted comments.

My girlfriend has had some female friends come over to our way of thinking as well.