Your Story

Your Story

Glenda
Glenda

December 19th, 2007, 4:00 pm #1

Loved your story about Chris Farley and yes...I did look at the death photos. I'm just kind of ghoulish I guess. Anyway, do you have any idea what the stuf is in his mouth. I guess it's foam, but any reason as to why?

December 19th, 2007, 4:07 pm #2

Glenda, thanks for visiting site and we appreciate your post. Here's what I could find on the stuff coming out of his mouth. According to some coroner or mortician reports it is called purging, which was either related directly to the O.D. or the subsequent heart attack. It is caused by the pressure building up within the body. Naturally, there is but one path for the stomach fluids to exit... through the mouth. Hope this helps and if anyone has a more "medical" explanation, please add.

Nelson
Nelson

January 10th, 2008, 4:58 am #3

Loved your story about Chris Farley and yes...I did look at the death photos. I'm just kind of ghoulish I guess. Anyway, do you have any idea what the stuf is in his mouth. I guess it's foam, but any reason as to why?
Here's some interesting info about heroin and speedballs, opium and all. And it also adds a little more about what the stuff coming from his mouth may be:

" Speedballs are now more common than straight Heroin overdoses in EMS. We paramedics administer "Narcan" to reverse the effects of a Heroin OD and sometimes find ourselves fighting with people who have been brought from under the opium overdose and coma, to tweaked, psychotic battles with the remaining rage of the speedy drugs that were ingested with them. There is another syndrome with Heroin, not necessarily in overdose enough to cause respiratory depression as in most Heroin deaths, but a reaction to Heroin that causes an altered cellular wall permeability in the alveoli (Lung sacks) that allows fluids, plasma, blood cells, to flood into the lungs and drown the user with astonishing speed, and no medical treatment can prevent rapid death. The result is a pink, blood tinged, frothy sputum from the mouth and nose (blood and plasmids) with rapid death to which no medical treatment can mitigate."

Kevin
Kevin

February 26th, 2008, 3:17 pm #4

There was foam in his mouth because he mixed cocain with morphine and shot it all into his arm, which is the main reason why he died. When you die all of you bodily fluids come out and the foam was the morphine coming back up through his mouth.

john
john

August 1st, 2008, 4:09 pm #5

whoever wrote this is sick ... making light of chris farley's weight and inability to have sex? how mature. what a disservice you have done to a fine human being whose weight may have in fact factored into his death.

shame on you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 14th, 2008, 3:35 pm #6

There was foam in his mouth because he mixed cocain with morphine and shot it all into his arm, which is the main reason why he died. When you die all of you bodily fluids come out and the foam was the morphine coming back up through his mouth.
Let's not talk about that. Those pics should have been kept private. Hope you dont get exploited after you die. That's just all around F'ed Up. I will always remember him as a funny and successful guy. Its hard to perform in front of people...and be funny. The pressure must be overwelming. I can see someone trying to bring down the anxiety level and lose control.

April 5th, 2009, 6:34 pm #7

I kinda agree. I think this site is very interesting but that is kinda sad that you posted pictures of Chris Farley being dead. It is very sad because I am an ex drug addict & know what a struggle it is. Not to mention being an overweight star..I can't imagine the pressure! According to the story, that hooker should be shot...Chris was begging her not to leave him & she did, after taking a photo? That's beat as hell. He might still be alive if she didn't do that & stayed with him. RIP chris farley.

Confirmation of reply: