You know.......

You know.......

Shawn
Shawn

June 16th, 2009, 6:22 am #1

We all have one thing in common, a very special place in our hearts for Anissa! Wish we all could become friends.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2009, 7:54 am #2

Nice Shawn... kind regards & best wishes and eternal love and happiness in the afterlife to you.

Shawn
Shawn

June 18th, 2009, 2:07 am #3

Thanks for your kind words. Hope Lisa had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2009, 3:30 am #4

You are very welcome.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 21st, 2009, 6:29 pm #5

Thanks for your kind words. Hope Lisa had a wonderful birthday!
Nice thoughts,but doubtful,,

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 21st, 2009, 11:47 pm #6

very doubtful

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 22nd, 2009, 2:18 am #7

We all have one thing in common, a very special place in our hearts for Anissa! Wish we all could become friends.
thank you! finally someone nice on this board :) I haven't been here for very long but it seems like every time i come on, there's some sort of fight going on. Why the fights? We're all Anissa fans and we're all interested in what happened on her final night. Why argue?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

June 22nd, 2009, 6:05 pm #8

Nice thoughts,but doubtful,,

Bill Ratekin
I saw the writing on the bathroom wall.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 22nd, 2009, 9:17 pm #9

thank you! finally someone nice on this board :) I haven't been here for very long but it seems like every time i come on, there's some sort of fight going on. Why the fights? We're all Anissa fans and we're all interested in what happened on her final night. Why argue?
The anti crowd do NOT come here to celebrate Anissa her life or her memory, in fact they call her and her brother loosers (among other things,) and call for this board to be shut down. (Do you want me to re-post those messages?)

Slimy back stabbing attacks are more the norm and we just try and survive them. I do hope they don't happen to you!

As for J.T. Thanks! My family loved the Anissa things! I have been so enjoying your emails and friends a big change from what we have experienced here!

(And a note for the mad Austrailian, I have appealed to help with the hackers and they have agreed. If you delete one of my messages again they will repost it for me amd I have been told they can easily get by a ban or a block. You feel untouchable here but in fact you appear to me to be the big problem.)

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 22nd, 2009, 11:38 pm #10

Hey. Keep it positive. That last post was not nice and did not need to be said.
Please do not post a message like that here again.
Thank You,
Be nice

Confirmation of reply: