yes read the facts ladies and gentlemen

yes read the facts ladies and gentlemen

red the facts
red the facts

January 3rd, 2012, 3:46 am #1

In los angeles county many thefts are committed to get drug money. The majority of traffic-related deaths in los angeles are drug or alcohol-related. And personal crimes such as child endangering and domestic violence against women and children are usually fueled by drugs or alcohol.
Many drug crimes should continue to be dealt with harshly. The people who are harmed by the selfish, destructive acts of drug users and drug dealers deserve nothing less.
Wait, I didn't hear on here anyone say anything about not punishing thieves, drunk drivers, and child endangerers. I'm pretty sure everyone's in agreement about that. If someone steals, can't you prosecute them for stealing? Am I missing something?
The abundance of crimes with actual victims is all the more reason to stop wasting criminal justice resources on people whose only crime was taking a drug that isn't allowed.......

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 3rd, 2012, 11:17 am #2

IMO, give them all the drugs they want and hasten their deaths. get rid of people like that. asap.

new york fan
new york fan

January 6th, 2012, 4:11 am #3

In los angeles county many thefts are committed to get drug money. The majority of traffic-related deaths in los angeles are drug or alcohol-related. And personal crimes such as child endangering and domestic violence against women and children are usually fueled by drugs or alcohol.
Many drug crimes should continue to be dealt with harshly. The people who are harmed by the selfish, destructive acts of drug users and drug dealers deserve nothing less.
Wait, I didn't hear on here anyone say anything about not punishing thieves, drunk drivers, and child endangerers. I'm pretty sure everyone's in agreement about that. If someone steals, can't you prosecute them for stealing? Am I missing something?
The abundance of crimes with actual victims is all the more reason to stop wasting criminal justice resources on people whose only crime was taking a drug that isn't allowed.......
if im reading your post correctly, your argument is against drug prohibition; i agree with you. drug prohibition has been responsible for more death and suffering than drug abuse and addiction ever could be. a pound of marijuana, cocaine, seconal, angel dust, or qualude would cost a penny on the dollar, literally, of what they cost under drug prohibition. no one argued more actively against the ending of alcohol prohibition than al capone and all the other prohibition thugs. the thugs knew, and just as important, the politicians in their pocket knew, that if prohibition ended, their gravy train existence would come to a halting end, and so would their violence. thugs love violence almost as much as money, and so do power-lusting politicians.

having said this, if drug prohibition ended this minute, indiviuals such as armand stansbury and butch koven would have to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for supplying drugs to minors, just as a bartender would be prosecuted for serving a minor. the legal age for drug use would have to be at least 21, and most of all any crime committed under the influence of any drug, including alcohol, would have to be punished with severe penalties! being under the influence of alcohol or drugs when violating another human being's life, limb, body, property, or mind, must be seen as no more excuse than choosing to be violent just because you feel angry.

new york fan
new york fan

January 6th, 2012, 5:11 am #4

as much as i love my litle annie mc short-short, as dear as she is to me, as desperately as i want to save her, i coudnt accept a plead of innocence from her on the night of august 27, 1976. there are degrees of innocence and degrees of guilt, and in this imperfect world, too often, that's the best we can go by.

anissa, with all her innocence, naivete, and inexperience, on the night of august 27, 1976, upon entering the henessy household with an array of illegal drugs, was, at the very least, guilty of an egregious breach of trust. that anissa invited butch koven into the henessy house along with her was inexcusable.

and mr. butch koven, as by the way, you're far less innocent, and far more guilty than anissa jones.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 6th, 2012, 6:32 am #5

you have a chance to take it up with Butch personally in a crowded room mid-January. open to the public, just wander in.

Also Anonymous
Also Anonymous

January 6th, 2012, 10:18 pm #6

I've already notified the creator of said Facebook event that a group of disgruntled Internet tolls would like to crash the party solely to speak with one, maaaaybe two people who were there the night Anissa died.

And for what good, hmmm?

Will any of this finger-pointing and bad will bring back Anissa? 

I hate to be the stater of the obvious, but no one forced Anissa to party so hardy that night.  Sure, maybe a bit more urgency with calling the police would have helped, but what about the next time Anissa consumed so many drugs, or the next time, or the next time? 

She was on an inevitable downward spiral, and I don't see how wielding an axe some 35 years later is going to rectify anything. 

Inappropriate.  Stick with your strengths - pretending to know more than you do about Anissa and her passing - and leave the socializing to other people. 

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 7th, 2012, 1:35 am #7

i'm not going because the sumptuous delectable Bambi Keo won't be there. she's a honey. otherwise, full of hags.

new york fan (fernando)
new york fan (fernando)

January 8th, 2012, 4:27 am #8

I've already notified the creator of said Facebook event that a group of disgruntled Internet tolls would like to crash the party solely to speak with one, maaaaybe two people who were there the night Anissa died.

And for what good, hmmm?

Will any of this finger-pointing and bad will bring back Anissa? 

I hate to be the stater of the obvious, but no one forced Anissa to party so hardy that night.  Sure, maybe a bit more urgency with calling the police would have helped, but what about the next time Anissa consumed so many drugs, or the next time, or the next time? 

She was on an inevitable downward spiral, and I don't see how wielding an axe some 35 years later is going to rectify anything. 

Inappropriate.  Stick with your strengths - pretending to know more than you do about Anissa and her passing - and leave the socializing to other people. 
this sounds like an insider/local argument. im guessing you can smell each other out. as far as internet "trolls", the only ones that are posting here now are fernando and chase. chase might go because she lives in L.A., but she writes like a damn smart whip, she's too intelligent, deeply interested, sensitive, and philosophical, in discovering anissa's truth, to ever be confrontational. from my best guess, you're better off fearing chases' soft, seductive, beguiling charm. the devil is cute, harmless, and wears flip-flops, LOL.

and fernando, he lives too far away. and lives too busy and depressing a life. he would need at least a week to scope the shack out, and learn its ambience. then he would need to learn the best approach to the whole scene, the lingo, the slang, the accent, the physical way of moving, the manners, learning the ways of the natives. when you're an outsider with no calling card or letter of introduction, it's no easy thing. raw ingratiation is a difficult talent. fernando doesn't have it, and he's too old not to have learned that confrontation is the absolute worst way to arrive at the truth.

Gavin Blake the Trouser Snake
Gavin Blake the Trouser Snake

January 8th, 2012, 5:31 am #9

it is an insider argument. i'm Bugs Bunny to Butt Outt's Yosemite Sam. sounds simple but it explains a lot.

Chase is indeed 'whip smart'. She could insinuate herself into that loose collective of Westchester & PDR types easily.. and it is not hard at all to do so. basic.

You don't have to scope or anything. the people are mostly casual and laidback in the extreme. Raw ingratiation is something I just picked up by just having a 'to hell with it' attitude and diving right in. could be a dismal two hours but it'll end, or it could be two hours that will be a prelude to a wondrous new journey in life.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 8th, 2012, 5:45 am #10

about two hundred going to the shack reunion. you can lose yourself in that crowd dead easy in a venue like that. so many single men and women! look at them! mid-life, cusp of twilight years, touch of the jitters about what lies around the bend. golden opportunity to find the friendship of a lifetime. they can pack in a hell of an appetite, so fork out for a shack burger and you made a goal. get a few beers or wine sloshing around inside of them and set the twilight reeling, the party goes until midnight and Cupid's arrows are flying all over the joint. You stand outside on the footpath, tongue deep in her throat. New Beginnings.

Confirmation of reply: