Write her a letter

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 5th, 2009, 11:07 pm #1

Mrs Jones c/o Amin F Beshara 8905 Wilshire St Livonia Mi 48150

Joe Cracker
Joe Cracker

January 6th, 2009, 3:20 am #2

i'm gonna send her a copy of my first album, 'cracking up volume one', already a cult item at ign boards. there is a fever coming. hope y'all catch it! crackasize!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 6th, 2009, 3:47 am #3

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/prop ... rolleyway/

If Mr. Beshara sold Paula's Trolleyway property (7045) in late 2007 for 2.3 million, what's he doing living at the address you list? Looks awfully modest.
He does own the property you list (public records). I just find it odd that he would live there with the money he made on a house that belonged to Paula (although he was the rightful owner when it sold).

I just hope this guy isn't ripping her off. I think he's the same one who came to stay with her when he got out of prison (for what I don't know). Is he her nephew?

And, the G. Bradford Jones family trust, who bought the property, are they related to the Jones side of Anissa's family, or is it merely coinincidence?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 6th, 2009, 5:16 am #4

Hey y'all right now this is the Crackerman getting ready to crackasize one hundred and ten percent. y'all want me to drop this match but i'm gonna keep goin' cause this is burnin'. I was up in your bedroom last night. you were dreamin of me. cause i was dreamin about you. that's right boy, i was with your girl last night. and i shat in your bed. i've got a fever, and the only perscription is more of that legend, and the legend is Anissa, and the memorial fire is burnin. you hear me? it's burnin! and it's comin for you. you hear me? its comin for you. flames of passion you better be touched by or you answer to me, the ulimate homedog. crackasize.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 6th, 2009, 8:15 am #5

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/prop ... rolleyway/

If Mr. Beshara sold Paula's Trolleyway property (7045) in late 2007 for 2.3 million, what's he doing living at the address you list? Looks awfully modest.
He does own the property you list (public records). I just find it odd that he would live there with the money he made on a house that belonged to Paula (although he was the rightful owner when it sold).

I just hope this guy isn't ripping her off. I think he's the same one who came to stay with her when he got out of prison (for what I don't know). Is he her nephew?

And, the G. Bradford Jones family trust, who bought the property, are they related to the Jones side of Anissa's family, or is it merely coinincidence?
I am sending this positive note along in support. Good luck in your quest for the truth and wading through the inevitable attacks that have and will be heaped upon you.

Your admirer, Joshua Cole (I have been warned not to share private information on here but I thought you deserved to know my name.)

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 8th, 2009, 4:23 am #6

'quest for truth'. bold. inspiring. that should be the name of the next 963 production. crackasized!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 12th, 2009, 7:13 pm #7

I think this is the best way to write her. No song involved

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 31st, 2010, 12:44 pm #8

A year later and it appears Amin still owns the Rees and Trolleyway properties and they are not for sale. He still lives in IN though? Is Paula still alive? What is Amin's relationship to Paula?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 31st, 2010, 2:04 pm #9

there you go.. bumbling in the dark... forget it pal, you blew it when you came here stalking Anissa's real friends via facebook. The door is closed to you.

Bumbling
Bumbling

February 1st, 2010, 6:09 am #10

You are REALLY funny. I think I know the answers to the questions I asked. Just wanted to verify. Bet you don't know ANYTHING "pal". hahahaha

Confirmation of reply: