Wow!

Wow!

M.
M.

March 25th, 2007, 12:54 am #1

I've been away for a couple of months and was looking forward to catching up on anything new on this board. Needless to say, the input has been disappointing lately.

Have we actually run out of things to discuss?

Does anyone here know of any other Anissa boards? And could you post the address/es?

Thanks,
M.

M.
M.

March 25th, 2007, 12:59 am #2

"Needless to say, the input has been disappointing lately.".......

Please don't misunderstand this. I meant "the QUANTITY" of input. No offense intended to those that are posting, as it's much appreciated.

M.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2007, 1:59 am #3

I'd say this forum is pretty much over. the private forum is unlikely to contribute anything meaningful because they hate Ashworth and don't want him to know anything about Anissa directly or indirectly. There are plenty of other dead celeb's who were truly nice and genuine ppl in their lives rather than being cold, arrogant and aloof and it would be better to celebrate their existance instead. If the class'mates' conduct and attitude reflects what Anissa was like, then she was never worth being a fan of in the first place.

Rees
Rees

March 25th, 2007, 4:39 pm #4

How do you get to be a member of this private forum? Is it on the web?
Who is Ashworth anyway? Who decides who will be invited into the private forum?
??? Rees

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2007, 7:51 pm #5

Been quite here for a reason. The Problem was/is that just about everything that was posted was twisted! Evidence the nut that responded to you saying Anissa Jones didn't deserve fans, posts, or this forum!

So almost all of the others stopped posting! (Some left for good.)

[How do you get to be a member of this private forum? Is it on the web?]

The private forum is locked and there is no way to join because of a glitch in the encrypting software. The administrator came up with a buddy-system where you could get screenshots and post and receive posts with a member who'd pick them up; (that's how I do it, but I'm like one of 20 who didn't disrespect the 'buddy' in the arrangement so most others that got direct support are now gone also.) The administrator wanted a new public Website (and part of that did fly,) but he was stabbed in the back and those plans are long gone! The dark side, it would appear; only want BKOH's pages to exist! (BKOH is Brian Keith O'Hara a great (but odd) guy that kept Anissa's memory alive, some it seems (not me) have problems with his overly rosy take on Anissa.)

[Who is Ashworth anyway?] We do not respond to any such thing, sorry!

[Who decides who will be invited into the private forum?
??? Rees] You can email Neil at neil_n_gart@yahoo.com but I'm not sure how they can tell who is a good fan and who is an imposter anymore, as that’s what happened here; (the evil ones post/posted as other identities!) So don't take it personal if you don't get picked up by a 'buddy'. I got burned TWICE by supposed fans who just picked the stuff that they could warp, and used it as a weapon against the young actress here!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2007, 1:34 am #6

on my side of the fence it's the class'mates' who warped and twisted and did so much damage. They were the ones who blamed Ashworth for hassling Jeff and Bobby when the only evidence they could assemble was, well, he was a villain because he did not join in the bullying of BKOH. Nevertheless, support for Bobby, Jeff, later the Author, was either dismissed or re-interpreted as personal attacks. I readily admit my experience here has been a source of much personal sadness and disappointment but it has made my experiences as being a Rainbeaux fan so much rosier in comparison.

Confirmation of reply: