WHY!!?!?

WHY!!?!?

grrrr
grrrr

February 21st, 2005, 4:01 am #1

IF YOU R ON HERE TO SAY RUDE THINGS ABOUT RIVER.........LEAVE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE RIVER, OR THE CHOICES HE MADE..........LEAVE!
WE COME ON HERE TO LOVE HIM, AND REMINES NOT GET UPSET BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TALKING SHIT! PLEASE, JUST LEAVE AND LET US LOVE AND WORSHIP HIM IN PEACE! MY GOSH!

SO FOR ANYONE WHO DONT LIKE HIM!
KEEP TALKING SHIT YOU SHIT-HEEP AND SUCK GORDIES FAT ONE, WE WIL FIND YOU, AND KILL YOUR COMPUTER, THEN YOU WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO COME ON HERE, THANK YOU AND ONE VERY FINAL LAST TIME, IF YOU DONT LIKE RIVER...........LEAVE!

ana
ana

February 21st, 2005, 10:13 am #2

as a river fan myself i don't have a problem with people expressing thier opinions even if they are negetive. this site is called MORBIDLY HOLLYWOOD just in case that escaped your attention, so if you are expecting a happy clappy sugar coating website hellbent on doling out praise to river then go elsewhere.

the funny thing is this used to be a pretty interesting discussion forum, but recently we have had an influx of whiny bitches who can't seem to handle the fact that people on a site called MORBIDLY HOLLYWOOD want to discuss the issues surrounding his death. believe it or not, the manner of his death is not worthy of praise and adoration. people here are expressing opinions based on the facts, and like it or not the facts are not pretty.

once again this site is about death of "idol", and if you don't like it then piss off and stop bitching about what we choose to talk about.

Elle
Elle

February 21st, 2005, 10:21 am #3

Some of the things you said are pretty harsh.

Jiggy Jam
Jiggy Jam

February 21st, 2005, 1:13 pm #4

Ann speaks the truth.

There should not be websites where people can sit there and heap praise upon someone who had an extremely dark and seedy life. To worship this guy at the expense of his negatives is plain silly.

River is not a person who should be praised. You can respect his movies but don't respect the person.

ana
ana

February 21st, 2005, 6:32 pm #5

cheers jiggy jam.
you know it doesn't cease to amaze me that people come onto a site with morbid in the title and expect people to be nice and sweet with only one happy view point. if that is the image they want to sustain why are they coming onto a site that is about his rather disturbing death.

besides i am guessing river was a guy who probably respected other peoples opinions, and yet his so called fans come onto this site and complain about the fact that other people choose to focus on what this site is actually about..... DEATH!

person
person

February 21st, 2005, 7:02 pm #6

as a river fan myself i don't have a problem with people expressing thier opinions even if they are negetive. this site is called MORBIDLY HOLLYWOOD just in case that escaped your attention, so if you are expecting a happy clappy sugar coating website hellbent on doling out praise to river then go elsewhere.

the funny thing is this used to be a pretty interesting discussion forum, but recently we have had an influx of whiny bitches who can't seem to handle the fact that people on a site called MORBIDLY HOLLYWOOD want to discuss the issues surrounding his death. believe it or not, the manner of his death is not worthy of praise and adoration. people here are expressing opinions based on the facts, and like it or not the facts are not pretty.

once again this site is about death of "idol", and if you don't like it then piss off and stop bitching about what we choose to talk about.
WoW, u need to get a life Ana, u dont lik wat that person said, and i dont like what you said, many of us come here to talk about River, not to bash him and his family for what he did, he died almost 11 years ago, we should've forgiven him by now, and been able to talk about the good things not the bad, I'm sure that that's all the person meant, you DON'T have to tweek out!

ICU
ICU

February 21st, 2005, 7:04 pm #7

cheers jiggy jam.
you know it doesn't cease to amaze me that people come onto a site with morbid in the title and expect people to be nice and sweet with only one happy view point. if that is the image they want to sustain why are they coming onto a site that is about his rather disturbing death.

besides i am guessing river was a guy who probably respected other peoples opinions, and yet his so called fans come onto this site and complain about the fact that other people choose to focus on what this site is actually about..... DEATH!
And I'll jump on this bandwagon too 'cause I have a spare moment.

Listen guys - you can whine and complain as the day is long about the harsh things being said here. But when it comes right down to it, at the end of the day, you need to thank God, Allah, or whomever the powers that be, for the likes of Ana, Jiggy, and Ally, and anyone else who has the courage to stand up to what went WRONG with River.

These are the kind of guys who are going to snatch you away from the dealer before they have a chance to get to you. These are the kind of guys who will tell you without a doubt the slaughter you are doing to your body, your self worth, your dignity, and your family when you choose drugs over anything else. I don't care what the reasons are.

These are the kinds of guys who could probably save your life one day - NOT give you a valium. (Whatever help THAT was supposed to mean)

Harsh? YES! It needs to be. It's not like Ana said anything that wasn't true.

ICU
ICU

February 21st, 2005, 7:15 pm #8

WoW, u need to get a life Ana, u dont lik wat that person said, and i dont like what you said, many of us come here to talk about River, not to bash him and his family for what he did, he died almost 11 years ago, we should've forgiven him by now, and been able to talk about the good things not the bad, I'm sure that that's all the person meant, you DON'T have to tweek out!
Person ....

Forgive? Yes. It's what makes the world go 'round. Forget? This will never happen.

I'll give that wack job Jim Jones Guyana cult leader s.o.b. this much ....he got it right when he put that scripture up to the entry of his compound ...

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it".

Did Jim Jones practice what he preached? Hell no - cause they were all DEAD by that time.

Those are words to live by Person - to forgive is divine. Forgetfulness is downright ignorant.

ana
ana

February 21st, 2005, 7:16 pm #9

i did not come here to bash river. if you bother to read previous posts i stick up for him quite a bit. what i take exception to is people bitching about those who actually look at other sides to this story. the good and bad come together, people need to accept that and stop trying to look the other way. as a person i am sure he was nice and i also think he was a talented actor. i originally came here to voice my disgust at the exploitation of the corpse photograph. but i am not about to ignore his flawes to keep other people happy.
i am a nice person, but the world is not a nice place. i am acknowledging that so get used to it.

June 9th, 2005, 2:36 pm #10

Ann speaks the truth.

There should not be websites where people can sit there and heap praise upon someone who had an extremely dark and seedy life. To worship this guy at the expense of his negatives is plain silly.

River is not a person who should be praised. You can respect his movies but don't respect the person.
OMG!

Confirmation of reply: