Where can i find the article that National Enquirer did on Anissa?

Where can i find the article that National Enquirer did on Anissa?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 5th, 2009, 2:01 am #1

I've tried to read the one on Morbidly Hollywood, but the printing is just WAY too small so if anybody knows a link or has a copy of the article, please let me know. Or can someone at least tell me what's in it? Apparently they interview her close friends like Helen Hennessey and Steve Hanford, I'd really be interested in seeing what they have to say. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2009, 8:35 pm #2

http://members.tripod.com/maryanne2/inquirer.jpg

according to the article Steve Hanford indicates Anissa had an apartment in Playa Del Rey (not Pacific Beach - San Diego as stated in this forum) ??

P.
P.

February 23rd, 2009, 1:14 am #3

She did have the apt in PDR that she shared with Paul. Also, that summer she had rented a place in or close to Oceanside for her 14 year old runaway friend Belinda. Belinda's brother Rodney stayed there also and I'm assuming that Paul and Anissa were back and forth between PDR and Oceanside.

I'm still not clear on where Paul was when Anissa passed. I think someone said he was in the apt in Oceanside. I'm also assuming that Belinda and Rodney were with him since none of them were at Littler.

I still wonder when and how Paul got to Oceanside for that final trip (if he was there) because he wasn't traveling with Anissa, Alan, Carla and Mark. Did Anissa and Paul just leave their PDR apt open for partying while neither of them were there?

And what of Belinda and Rodney? Did they stay in the Oceanside apt after Anissa's death since I believe Anissa had paid several months rent in advance?

Sorry, I have as many questions as answers.

It would be excellent if Carla would peek in, because I'm sure she could answer some or all of these questions and correct any misconceptions. I'd also be interested in knowing how she and her BF got back to PDR after Anissa's death. Actually, I for one would be interested in anything that Carla would be willing to share. If she could just ignore the a**holes and speak freely.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2009, 1:31 am #4

http://members.tripod.com/maryanne2/inquirer.jpg

according to the article Steve Hanford indicates Anissa had an apartment in Playa Del Rey (not Pacific Beach - San Diego as stated in this forum) ??
is there any way you can make that clickable? thanks for providing the website but when i copied and pasted it, my computer wouldn't let me see the article

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2009, 3:11 am #5

She did have the apt in PDR that she shared with Paul. Also, that summer she had rented a place in or close to Oceanside for her 14 year old runaway friend Belinda. Belinda's brother Rodney stayed there also and I'm assuming that Paul and Anissa were back and forth between PDR and Oceanside.

I'm still not clear on where Paul was when Anissa passed. I think someone said he was in the apt in Oceanside. I'm also assuming that Belinda and Rodney were with him since none of them were at Littler.

I still wonder when and how Paul got to Oceanside for that final trip (if he was there) because he wasn't traveling with Anissa, Alan, Carla and Mark. Did Anissa and Paul just leave their PDR apt open for partying while neither of them were there?

And what of Belinda and Rodney? Did they stay in the Oceanside apt after Anissa's death since I believe Anissa had paid several months rent in advance?

It would be excellent if Carla would peek in, because I'm sure she could answer some or all of these questions and correct any misconceptions. I'd also be interested in knowing how she and her BF got back to PDR after Anissa's death. Actually, I for one would be interested in anything that Carla would be willing to share. If she could just ignore the a**holes and speak freely.
ok so there was 2 apartments, thanks.

to the other post

The Link works

make sure you completely clear whats in your address bar (at the top of your browser) copy and paste the entire link and nothing extra - press enter.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2009, 4:14 am #6

hmmm i did, and it says you have to be a member??? not sure what that means

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2009, 6:13 am #7

google - "anissa jones national inquirer"
should be the 5th one down. - BuffyandJody.com -
no membership required

http://members.tripod.com/maryanne2/

I wonder if she's the lady that ran the old maryann forum?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2009, 10:31 pm #8

Yea, that is the same Mary Anne.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 24th, 2009, 2:10 am #9

google - "anissa jones national inquirer"
should be the 5th one down. - BuffyandJody.com -
no membership required

http://members.tripod.com/maryanne2/

I wonder if she's the lady that ran the old maryann forum?
It says I'm not allowed to view the page.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 24th, 2009, 5:29 pm #10

The San Diego place Anissa got for the Jessy's was not in Oceanside. Brian Keith O'Hara said she rented it for herself likely what she had told her mother. Kinda sorta looks like Belinda married Wally or someone in the Carr family. Paul was having legal problems and was probably with his mother and or in and out of lock up. The real XXXX (now XXXX) was picked up at the police station someone had said by her brother. Mark gave the wrong last name to the police and got to visit for a while. And the real XXXX has never been here.

You can call me an a**hole if you want, but I responded to you and spoke freely. And and I am not someone running a forum scam on you. But you are sure to hear from them soon.

Her daughter we live in San Diego now.
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 11th, 2010, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: