What Would Be Totally Cool...

What Would Be Totally Cool...

Jody
Jody

August 4th, 2007, 4:11 am #1

You know what would be totally cool? To actually live in the house that Buffy died in. You could do all kinds of stuff like hold seances to manifest the dead spirit of Buffy,charge your friends to spend the night in the room she Od'ed in or even turn the house into a Bed & Breakfast type place like the current owners of the old Lizzie Bordon house have done.

WD
WD

August 4th, 2007, 4:39 am #2

that's a terrible idea. absolutely terrible. let's conduct a seance in the space between your ears, room enough..

Jody
Jody

August 4th, 2007, 5:09 am #3

I think it is a very good idea myself. The house where Lizzie Bordobn hacked her parents to death in is a very successful B&B that rents rooms for around $250.00 a night and also does tours of the entire house for 10.00.

I figure you could probably get about 300.00 per night for the room that she died in and less of course for the other rooms.
You could also probably do a death anniversery tie in with a seance where a medium would attempt to minifest the spirit of Buffy on August 28th where participants could come dressed as various members of the Family Affair cast.

I'm tellein you, the right owner could tun that house into a cash cow with a little work and marketing

WD
WD

August 4th, 2007, 6:10 am #4

it's an idea that, if it has to be aired, should be aired here.. for 'morbidly hollywood' forum is the best place for it. having said that, now a tonne of fools will email Jerome saying i endorse the idea of the Littler Lane house being turned into a tourist attraction when in fact I think it's a terrible idea. Tonne of respect for Jerome etc etc but the likes of Jody and the clowns who email Jerome adds to my opinion that the typical Anissa fan is an idiot.

Jody
Jody

August 4th, 2007, 6:20 am #5

>>>>the likes of Jody and the clowns who email Jerome adds to my opinion that the typical Anissa fan is an idiot.<<<<<

I never said that I was an Anissa fan,I said that if I owned the house she OD'ed in I would turn it into a B&B and make a living off it!

WD
WD

August 4th, 2007, 7:34 am #6

do you really think ppl would pay $250 a night to stay in the house Anissa died? okay, the idiots who email Jerome would, that's sixty ppl, tops.. but who else? nicely put: it's a deeply flawed idea that won't get my seal of approval. terrible terrible idea. terrible.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 4th, 2007, 7:35 pm #7

>>>>>>do you really think ppl would pay $250 a night to stay in the house Anissa died? okay, the idiots who email Jerome would, that's sixty ppl, tops.. but who else?<<<<<<<

Marketing WD, it's all about how well the house could be marketed to aging baby boomers who grew up watching the original "Family Affair" on TV.
It might take a year or two to get going fully to the point of generating a full time income but I believe it could definitely be done.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 4th, 2007, 7:35 pm #8

do you really think ppl would pay $250 a night to stay in the house Anissa died? okay, the idiots who email Jerome would, that's sixty ppl, tops.. but who else? nicely put: it's a deeply flawed idea that won't get my seal of approval. terrible terrible idea. terrible.
>>>>>>do you really think ppl would pay $250 a night to stay in the house Anissa died? okay, the idiots who email Jerome would, that's sixty ppl, tops.. but who else?<<<<<<<

Marketing WD, it's all about how well the house could be marketed to aging baby boomers who grew up watching the original "Family Affair" on TV.
It might take a year or two to get going fully to the point of generating a full time income but I believe it could definitely be done.

WD
WD

August 4th, 2007, 11:21 pm #9

ah, look.. there is a problem with ideas like converting that house into a tourist attraction being mentioned here.. and the problem is that there is a majority of crybabies who will fire emails to the great Jerome Scott Larochelle when it's mentioned and, think about it, how would you feel to open up your email to find dozens of similarly worded terse messages from different people?

I'll get in trouble for saying this, but: this is the best place in the world to talk about wild and crazy schemes like a vigil or making Littler Lane into a Bates Motel or whatever.. BUT! BUT! i'd spare a thought for a great man likely to get snowed under from silly emails about whatever you say and maybe, like, not not say it.. but couch it in words less likely to raise the ire of the perpetually outraged crybaby 'fans'.

In closing, and for the last time, I think the latest Littler Lane idea to convert it into a bed & breakfast is a bad idea but in the crazy topsy turvy world of this forum.. me saying 'BAD IDEA' is interpeted by some people (hello Mr & Mrs Lopez) as me saying it's a 'great fantastic idea'. This forum is a great fix when you need surreality but I just hope Jerome is spared inane emails about it.

Your sincerely,

Anissa fan # 1,

White Dove

Jody
Jody

August 5th, 2007, 2:40 am #10

I'm sorry if some who read my posts don't agree with them and decide to e-mail Jerome individual about it but I have no control over their actions whatsoever.

Your analogy seems to be one similar to "If people would lock their doors,there would be less thievery in the world" one where you are placing the blame on the victim.
The bottom line on this is I merely made a comment that the Littler Lane house where Buffy bit the dust in 1976 would probably be a very profitable B&B if the right marketing were to be employed. If someone here that reads this gets their pretty pink panties all in a wad and runs "Telling" on me to some guy named Jerome,I can't do anything about it. They have two choices in the matter.....they can get over their little snit,or they can't. It makes no difference to me one way or another! : )

Confirmation of reply: