What the hell ....?

What the hell ....?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2008, 12:53 am #1

Ok, I came onto this board because I am an Anissa Jones fan and I thought I'd learn some more about Anissa if I came to this board - like more about her friends, teenage years, etc.

But when I came on here i was SO confused. I have no clue what ANYONE is talking about...I mean I see discussions about Brian Keith O'Hara and Carla...whoever the hell they are and how they have anything to do with Anissa is beyond me. And the what f**k is "Butt out"? Whoever/whatever "butt out" is, he/she/it seems to start a lot of hate.

Honestly, I thought I'd find sweet messages saying "RIP Anissa" or maybe there'd be links to interesting pictures of Anissa. But I never guessed that I'd find so much hate and drama or even death threats. I mean really, for the love of God....how does a board regarding the death of an ex child star (that died over 30 years ago) contain so much hatred? I really don't get it. Anissa would probably be disgusted.

Can someone please explain ANYTHING to me here? Like why this board is so rude or who the hell any of these people are? Thanks in advance.

October 29th, 2008, 7:26 am #2

Hi - you're right, this board has become mostly a cesspool of nonsense that seems to do more to illuminate the darkest corners of the human mind, instead of shedding light on the life and death of Anissa Jones.

But that only means you have to work a little harder to dig through the muck to get to the valuable contributions that are actually here.
You might try going back to the earliest posts like I did. There's some incredible information there.

Why all the "sound and fury signifying nothing" over a girl who died 32 years ago? That's a very good question. I tend to believe it had something to do with the girl and the effect she had on everyone around her.

You might try asking Mrs. Bell, she manages(I believe) a private forum, consisting of a small group of Anissa's friends and classmates, that has been closed to new members as a direct result of the crap that has taken over this board. Her email is bellwilliamaudie@yahoo.com, and she does reply, or at least she did when I tried a bit ago.

Good luck

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2008, 7:51 am #3

Ok, I came onto this board because I am an Anissa Jones fan and I thought I'd learn some more about Anissa if I came to this board - like more about her friends, teenage years, etc.

But when I came on here i was SO confused. I have no clue what ANYONE is talking about...I mean I see discussions about Brian Keith O'Hara and Carla...whoever the hell they are and how they have anything to do with Anissa is beyond me. And the what f**k is "Butt out"? Whoever/whatever "butt out" is, he/she/it seems to start a lot of hate.

Honestly, I thought I'd find sweet messages saying "RIP Anissa" or maybe there'd be links to interesting pictures of Anissa. But I never guessed that I'd find so much hate and drama or even death threats. I mean really, for the love of God....how does a board regarding the death of an ex child star (that died over 30 years ago) contain so much hatred? I really don't get it. Anissa would probably be disgusted.

Can someone please explain ANYTHING to me here? Like why this board is so rude or who the hell any of these people are? Thanks in advance.
Brian Keith OHara is a gentleman who adored Anissa Jones, he never met her but after her death he went and spent some time with her mother Mary Paula Jones/Tweel. He was given a huge amount of information and photos on Anissas life and death (although of course she could only give him the information that she was given and children sometimes concentrate on what they want their parents to hear, not necessarily the whole truth.) Some have accused him of whitewashing some of the rough parts of Anissas story, whether true or not he has been caught up in misdirection by people who knew her.

Carla, well that is another story! A poster here claims to be Carla xxxx the girl who went with Anissa Jones to get the drugs that killed her, the girl that found her dead. Unfortunately the person claiming to be Carla here also made horrible accusations (of a sexual nature) against Anissa and would join in with the crowd who enjoyed that sort of post.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/407124/m ... -watch+out

It was (is) impossible for the friends and fans here to believe the real Carla would not have come down with the wrath of heaven and went to war with such people (which she did not do). (She did claim that other people were posting in her name, but seemed more interested in preserving her name than fighting for Anissa, so the fans do NOT believe she is who she says she is!)

Butt Outt is a nasty selfish imp that also claims to have grown up with Anissa Jones. She was also one of the one that enjoyed talking about Anissas sexuality. If you do your research here, you will find a good number of posts that proved her wrong so many times that people here are sure she is also an imposter. But you can be sure she will stop in and try to cause damage yet again and again and again.

There have been many other hate driven imposters!

I have asked myself that many times. I think a part of it is that sniping at fans and pro-Anissa people has become sort of a sport, they enjoy chasing people off and closing websites dedicated to Anissas memory. Part of it might be a fixation to do harm (and like eating peanuts, it is hard to kick the addiction.) The moderator here will not ban them or exercise control. Playing into their ability to strike cause harm (get us to talk about them,) and remain anonymous then do it all over again.

MANY of us wish it were just that sort of board!!!!!!! But we did not get what we wanted. However there was another board started by a gentleman named Jerome Scott Larochelle sometimes referred to as JSL or just Larochelle (he was the one that received the death threats.) It was actively and intelligently moderated, but it was attacked/bombed (continuously barraged with such nasty foul sexually oriented posts that it had to be closed and they voted to make it private.)

Mr. Larochelle tried a second and third site that was open to all so some of the great stuff that has come forward regarding Anissas life could be shared with the general public, but the same old thing happened and what was left of them went private also. (At least we know Butt Outt was the bomber in the last case.)

http://www.quicktopic.com/39/H/xkq38Nqee92ps

Mr. Larochelle by the way was the ONE person that did not want to be talked about or have wars waged in his name! He was a great calming influence before his overseas deployment and the bizarre attacks that came about in his absence.

Yes they chase out anyone that comes here that really was friends with or a classmate of Anissas. And they are as nasty and as foul as they can be (they do not want Anissa or her death (or life) discussed.)

Two rays of hope though, former classmates and friends of her's have fought back and debunked some of the lies and liars that infested this place. (Using someone elses word there because it fits so well.) And they are on the no-show side at least for now. And some really good pictures have come out of the search for truth between the two groups (the private forum fans, friends and classmates and the imposters/haters.) So at least we have some of the wonderful pics available! Here is the link for the Album:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Markus_M_2008/

You may have to cut and paste the address into your browsers address window, unless you are perfect at typing web addresses.

Yes Anissa would be disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have hit it right on the head!!!!!!!!!!! And I agree with you about this boards rudeness and hatred. But not everyone wants it that way and here is hoping that attitude dies out and a fair place is left in its wake.

So as a private forum member and one of the self proclaimed pro-Anissa fans, let me welcome you and add that I hope you are able to enjoy peace and justice here and that we all get to enjoy posts about Anissa Jones for a change!

If you want more pictures of Anissa you can email Mrs. Bell from the private forum (she sends those out or gets them posted) through her husbands email address:

bellwilliamaudie@yahoo.com

but the private forum has a big pro troop podcast and holiday care package thing going on and they may be unable to get to email until the first or second! (And I hear Mr. Larochelle wants to get them involved in the Toys for Tots campaign after that!)

Let me apologize in advance for the weird nasty stuff youll find here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish it was not so!
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 12th, 2010, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2008, 7:59 am #4

Hi - you're right, this board has become mostly a cesspool of nonsense that seems to do more to illuminate the darkest corners of the human mind, instead of shedding light on the life and death of Anissa Jones.

But that only means you have to work a little harder to dig through the muck to get to the valuable contributions that are actually here.
You might try going back to the earliest posts like I did. There's some incredible information there.

Why all the "sound and fury signifying nothing" over a girl who died 32 years ago? That's a very good question. I tend to believe it had something to do with the girl and the effect she had on everyone around her.

You might try asking Mrs. Bell, she manages(I believe) a private forum, consisting of a small group of Anissa's friends and classmates, that has been closed to new members as a direct result of the crap that has taken over this board. Her email is bellwilliamaudie@yahoo.com, and she does reply, or at least she did when I tried a bit ago.

Good luck
Amen!

By the way so the folks know, we are not the same person.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2008, 8:30 am #5

Oh B.S. you are all three the same person pretending to be each other. You are talking to yourself! How convienient! So you have a home computer a laptop and a computer at the office! You all sound exactly the same! Get a life Jerks!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 30th, 2008, 7:45 am #6

I know (as do the other two) that we are three separate and unique individuals. However I am aware that nothing I say or do will dissuade you and your simplistic attack and dismissal of this thread. The only path you leave us is to ignore and move on.

Since the same was said of JSL and Brian Keith O'Hara I am pleased to find myself in outstanding company!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 30th, 2008, 7:58 pm #7

Brian Keith OHara is a gentleman who adored Anissa Jones, he never met her but after her death he went and spent some time with her mother Mary Paula Jones/Tweel. He was given a huge amount of information and photos on Anissas life and death (although of course she could only give him the information that she was given and children sometimes concentrate on what they want their parents to hear, not necessarily the whole truth.) Some have accused him of whitewashing some of the rough parts of Anissas story, whether true or not he has been caught up in misdirection by people who knew her.

Carla, well that is another story! A poster here claims to be Carla xxxx the girl who went with Anissa Jones to get the drugs that killed her, the girl that found her dead. Unfortunately the person claiming to be Carla here also made horrible accusations (of a sexual nature) against Anissa and would join in with the crowd who enjoyed that sort of post.

It was (is) impossible for the friends and fans here to believe the real Carla would not have come down with the wrath of heaven and went to war with such people (which she did not do). (She did claim that other people were posting in her name, but seemed more interested in preserving her name than fighting for Anissa, so the fans do NOT believe she is who she says she is!)

Butt Outt is a nasty selfish imp that also claims to have grown up with Anissa Jones. She was also one of the one that enjoyed talking about Anissas sexuality. If you do your research here, you will find a good number of posts that proved her wrong so many times that people here are sure she is also an imposter. But you can be sure she will stop in and try to cause damage yet again and again and again.

I have asked myself that many times. I think a part of it is that sniping at fans and pro-Anissa people has become sort of a sport, they enjoy chasing people off and closing websites dedicated to Anissas memory. Part of it might be a fixation to do harm (and like eating peanuts, it is hard to kick the addiction.) The moderator here will not ban them or exercise control. Playing into their ability to strike cause harm (get us to talk about them,) and remain anonymous then do it all over again.

MANY of us wish it were just that sort of board!!!!!!! But we did not get what we wanted. However there was another board started by a gentleman named Jerome Scott Larochelle sometimes referred to as JSL or just Larochelle (he was the one that received the death threats.) It was actively and intelligently moderated, but it was attacked/bombed (continuously barraged with such nasty foul sexually oriented posts that it had to be closed and they voted to make it private.)

Mr. Larochelle tried a second and third site that was open to all so some of the great stuff that has come forward regarding Anissas life could be shared with the general public, but the same old thing happened and what was left of them went private also. (At least we know Butt Outt was the bomber in the last case.)

Mr. Larochelle by the way was the ONE person that did not want to be talked about or have wars waged in his name! He was a great calming influence before his overseas deployment and the bizarre attacks that came about in his absence.

Yes they chase out anyone that comes here that really was friends with or a classmate of Anissas. And they are as nasty and as foul as they can be (they do not want Anissa or her death (or life) discussed.)

Two rays of hope though, former classmates and friends of her's have fought back and debunked some of the lies and liars that infested this place. (Using someone elses word there because it fits so well.) And they are on the no-show side at least for now. And some really good pictures have come out of the search for truth between the two groups (the private forum fans, friends and classmates and the imposters/haters.) So at least we have some of the wonderful pics available! Here is the link for the Album:

You may have to cut and paste the address into your browsers address window, unless you are perfect at typing web addresses.

Yes Anissa would be disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have hit it right on the head!!!!!!!!!!! And I agree with you about this boards rudeness and hatred. But not everyone wants it that way and here is hoping that attitude dies out and a fair place is left in its wake.

So as a private forum member and one of the self proclaimed pro-Anissa fans, let me welcome you and add that I hope you are able to enjoy peace and justice here and that we all get to enjoy posts about Anissa Jones for a change!

If you want more pictures of Anissa you can email Mrs. Bell from the private forum (she sends those out or gets them posted) through her husbands email address:

but the private forum has a big pro troop podcast and holiday care package thing going on and they may be unable to get to email until the first or second! (And I hear Mr. Larochelle wants to get them involved in the Toys for Tots campaign after that!)

Let me apologize in advance for the weird nasty stuff youll find here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish it was not so!
The strangest part about this is that how the most controversy seems to center around Anissa's last few days and the people that were around her right before her death and immediately afterword. This group of freaks, druggies, and hangers-on seem to fall into 3 categories: Those who aren't talking, those who are flat out lying, and those who impugn the character of others, including Anissa in order to cleanse themselves in some perverse manner even to this day. Things went horribly wrong in those last few days of August of '76, and there are people that know the truth, but for the reasons mentioned above, will never, ever utter it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 31st, 2008, 2:01 am #8

We wish it was not so!
Thanks for your response! (I'm the person who originally started this post). I'm really glad to see that not everyone on here is all weird and psycho, and that there actually ARE people left that want to keep a memory of Anissa alive....a positive one, that is.

Actually the reason I started this post is because for my high school English class we have to pick a child star to do a report on: in which we have to include a well-written biography, pictures, and info on not only their child star years but also their life as they were older. I picked Anissa because I'm only 16 and I wasn't around in the 60s and 70s when Family Affair was on, but we used to watch re-runs all the time in the 90's, when i was younger, and I thought Anissa was really cute as "Buffy". Also because I heard that she died in Oceanside, CA, which is the city where I live. So I picked her and I've already finished the part where I talk about her celebrity years, but I also have to include her teen years which I've had a harder time finding truthful information, because I've heard so many contradicting stories. And some stories that I've heard don't even make sense at all. So I came to this board hoping I'd learn more, but I just ended up more confused.

But thank you SO much for the links you included in your post. The photobucket one was especially helpful. If you have anymore info, please tell me. I need all the help I can get on this report!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 31st, 2008, 3:46 am #9

Yes, they're rude because they were brought up that way. Some people in here also pretend to know Anissa Jones or her family because they are losers. Do some searches for old posts. They do have interesting stories if you look.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 1st, 2008, 8:38 am #10

No matter what they say, if they are posting in this forum they are definitely NOT friends or acquaintances of Anissa Jones!

Those people left LONG ago (or are chased out immediately by the imposters) and do not put up with the accusations and innuendo here, now posts that are pre-2007 maybe, better yet pre-2006.

Did you try Mrs. C' at moderntechnician@yahoo.com email address? The normal recommendation would be to Mrs. Bell at the bellwilliamaudie@yahoo.com but her husband is very sick and she has her hands full full full. (Please get well soon Mr. B!!!!!!!!!) Well maybe this years flu shots are a must do!

There is a Family the Praters (???????) I think, but don't hold me to that spelling, that knew Anissa and one of the girls was Bobby Bond's girlfriend and around during Anissa's last year (I think they said that she visited Anissa's mom's place on the day of her death, but I couldn't find that on the search.) You might want to ask Mrs. C' if she can get you two together. I shared an email with her, she is on the unusual side but nice and actually lived in the day.

I am ashamed to admit that I wouldn't recommend this place for a 16 year old!

Confirmation of reply: