what is so suspicious about anissa's last night?

what is so suspicious about anissa's last night?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2009, 12:13 am #1

everybody keeps saying that the night she died is suspicious and full of questions ...but what questions? she was with some low life people, took an overdose on drugs, and was found dead the next morning and those low life people she was with obviously weren't smart about it...but what do you expect from a bunch of low lives? for them to rush and call the cops with a house full of dope and drugs? i mean i'm not excusing them or saying that they did the right thing, but what is honestly so suspicious about that night?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2009, 9:05 am #2

let's start with this : who mixed the lethal coctail ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2009, 1:59 pm #3

"let's start with this : who mixed the lethal coctail ?"

anissa? regardless of who mixed it, she chose to take it, no one forced her.

January 14th, 2009, 9:14 pm #4

everybody keeps saying that the night she died is suspicious and full of questions ...but what questions? she was with some low life people, took an overdose on drugs, and was found dead the next morning and those low life people she was with obviously weren't smart about it...but what do you expect from a bunch of low lives? for them to rush and call the cops with a house full of dope and drugs? i mean i'm not excusing them or saying that they did the right thing, but what is honestly so suspicious about that night?
what were the circumstances regarding her brother pauls death? was he cremated to? is the mother still living? was the mother with paul when he died?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2009, 11:11 pm #5

Paul was found by a friend in his house in Marina Del Rey sitting on the sofa dead of a drug overdose.

He was also cremated.

The mother is still living with relatives in Ohio (I believe) and suffers from dementia.

Paul died alone.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2009, 3:38 am #6

what were the circumstances regarding her brother pauls death? was he cremated to? is the mother still living? was the mother with paul when he died?
from the forum rules.

- Before posting, use the Search tool (located at the top right of every forum) and look for previous discussions related to the subject you wish to talk about.

basic stuff, try it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2009, 7:44 am #7

"let's start with this : who mixed the lethal coctail ?"

anissa? regardless of who mixed it, she chose to take it, no one forced her.
<<regardless of who mixed it>>

how do you know SHE mixed it?

have you read witness statements
or just making an assumption?
what's your source?

TIA.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2009, 2:00 pm #8

notice how i put a question mark on anissa? no i don't know who mixed it, i was guessing. but regardless of who mixed it, nobody forced her to take it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2009, 7:32 pm #9

then how do you know she was aware of how much narcotic was mixed into the drink? How do you know what state of mind she was in, could she have already been wiped out then fed some more?

How do you explain someone using cocaine (a very powerful stimulant) then going to sleep afterwards?

Why did Carla try to wake Covan and ask for Anissas car keys, if he was so hard to wake up acording to the police report why didn't they wake Anissa for the keys, it was her car?

you can go on and on the sht don't make sense.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2009, 9:24 pm #10

"Why did Carla try to wake Covan and ask for Anissas car keys, if he was so hard to wake up acording to the police report why didn't they wake Anissa for the keys, it was her car?"

This is new to me. I've read some of the reports but obviously not all of them.
You said Carla TRIED to wake Koven. Do you mean that she was unable to wake him? And what time was this? Didn't she notice Anissa's condition? Surely she had to have at the very least some labored breathing at that point or possibly had already expired (and you can't vomit when you're dead).
Just more things that don't add up.

If I remember correctly Carla did get the keys somehow and drove Helen quite a distance to pick up some friends of hers.

Confirmation of reply: