what happened to helen

what happened to helen

June 29th, 2010, 10:33 am #1

i was on this site only once before, so i just read that helen died? when and where did she pass away? also, what happened to her brother paul? what were the circumstances regarding his death? is anissa's mom still living?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 30th, 2010, 10:55 pm #2

use it Cole

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 2nd, 2010, 2:40 am #3

Still rude as always I see

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 10th, 2010, 5:24 am #4

i was on this site only once before, so i just read that helen died? when and where did she pass away? also, what happened to her brother paul? what were the circumstances regarding his death? is anissa's mom still living?
Helen passed away in Hawaii, she died of AIDS on September 28, sometime in the early 90's, I believe. I forget the year she died. Anissa's brother Paul passed away of a drug overdose as well in 1984. Anissa's mom is still alive but from what I understand, she's in very bad condition and is living with a relative in Michigan. Hope this helps, it's as much as I've gathered from this board and other research.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 10th, 2010, 7:50 am #5

Paula is stone cold dead. She was unwell in more ways than one for a very very long time and caused a tonne of misery for a lot of people. Hope she is at peace wherever she is and free from the multiple demons that plagued her. The horror story is over. dim the lights.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

November 20th, 2010, 3:40 am #6

Wow no love in that message.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 20th, 2010, 6:46 am #7

no love for that supreme idiot and her delusional fans, same delusional fans who think Manson and Hubbard are some kind of rocket scientest genie, such wits and wags.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 12th, 2013, 1:37 am #8

Strange use of words. "stone cold dead" This is how butch described Anissa that morning when they found her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 12th, 2013, 1:43 am #9

I would think this is in reference to the Anonymous post above about Paula Jones. Very stone cold hearted response. It is the very same way Butch described his girlfriend on that morning. Not very sensitive.

Seymour Butts
Seymour Butts

February 12th, 2013, 9:27 pm #10

Strange use of words. "stone cold dead" This is how butch described Anissa that morning when they found her.
ha ha ha another junkie goes belly up.
STONE COLD DEAD!

Confirmation of reply: