What are you all doing here

What are you all doing here

The Shadow
The Shadow

June 7th, 2012, 4:53 am #1

What are you all doing here on this forum? Most of you are obviously losers with boring lives and that Anissa Jones would never even give you the time of day when she was alive.To me you have spent countless hours to make public obeisance to a total stranger to you people.Not merely a stranger but one whom, were you to have approached her when she was alive, would most likely have either run away or call the police on you. You could be doing something right now constructive but you are doing this forum. If you must memorialize someone, Memorialize someone you cared about like a teacher or a grandparent.Wouldn't you rather be outdoors having fun? Have you nothing better to do than waste your time on here?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 7:04 am #2

I seriously doubt that any of the men here have ever even kissed a woman in their lives.

Real Bill ratekin
Real Bill ratekin

June 7th, 2012, 11:19 am #3

Look if you have such a problem why are you here...

Bill Ratekin

Chase
Chase

June 7th, 2012, 5:58 pm #4

What are you all doing here on this forum? Most of you are obviously losers with boring lives and that Anissa Jones would never even give you the time of day when she was alive.To me you have spent countless hours to make public obeisance to a total stranger to you people.Not merely a stranger but one whom, were you to have approached her when she was alive, would most likely have either run away or call the police on you. You could be doing something right now constructive but you are doing this forum. If you must memorialize someone, Memorialize someone you cared about like a teacher or a grandparent.Wouldn't you rather be outdoors having fun? Have you nothing better to do than waste your time on here?
Holy epiphany! You're right! I shouldn't be holed up posting on some morbid message board...I should be out in the world, sucking the nectar out of life as you are.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 10:37 pm #5

Yes I should be on the beach sucking down cocktails and avoiding this page.
Bill R. seems to have some issues with some people on here and I'm not a Doctor but maybe he should seek some professinal help.

diane
diane

June 7th, 2012, 10:41 pm #6

Bill Ratekin
Way to go Bill. But, I think I am here because I think I am a hearse chaser. I do with everybody. I knew a girl who was a month younger than Anissa. We lost her in February. I have yet to find out how she died. I don't have the guts to talk to her parents or her sister. I have not seen or spoken to them for years. That is my story. I guess I am interested in people in general. I am here because I wanted to learn more about what happened to Anissa.

I have a teacher who teaches about Spielberg and Lucas, and I doubt that he has plans to stalk either one of them.

diane
diane

June 7th, 2012, 10:43 pm #7

Bill Ratekin
Way to go Bill.

Chase
Chase

June 8th, 2012, 1:06 am #8

Yes I should be on the beach sucking down cocktails and avoiding this page.
Bill R. seems to have some issues with some people on here and I'm not a Doctor but maybe he should seek some professinal help.
I don't recall Bill ever taking issue with someone unless they initiated it or spoke grossly out of turn. The few of us who post here regularly by name (or at least a consistent monicker) get along just fine. It's when the hair-brained anonymous folk show up that the true tedium sets in.

Confirmation of reply: