we know

we know

July 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm #1

RJ was the intregral part of what happened . Everytime I see a pic of that boat I can't shake the feeling that it was so relatively small. He went ape . And things went very south . The diabolic mind can rationalize anything....as he subsequently did ,ie, " I'm not going to be her father who was supported by my child . " " Doggie paddle bigshot and get back to me . " By the way, did they get rid of the hateful individual who has infected this board for several years ? The tenor seems more congenial these days .

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2012, 11:07 pm #2

No, you're still here.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 4:50 am #3

BAM!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 3:33 pm #4

How jealous of good looking people you are...So sad when one is born with a face that could stop traffic. Wash your pits and your *ss every once in a while and maybe you can get a woman that isn't plastic. Just sayin'....

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 9:27 pm #5

I see you didn't go anywhere now did you ? Keep waving you flag of vitriol .

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 9:53 pm #6

Jerko is responding to himself. He's trying to convince readers that he is not Jerko Jocko.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2012, 1:51 am #7

To the first writer on this post..... I agree the Splendour was NOT a very large boat. I live around large boats so I know a person with the long history of boating that RJ had knows everything going on ...in, on and around his boat at all times...even if "tipsy'> especially things like availability of rescue procedures, water temperature, search lights on the boat and even his underwater radar system. Even a "tipsy" (such a stupid word) person would immediately sober up when learning his wife who cannot swim has gone missing , not sit around in the darkness and drink Scotch, being careful not to alarm other boaters in the area. Adrenalin had to be flowing through his veins after that smashing of the wine bottle and argument with Chris, not to mention Natalie. Why didn't he use it to Nat's advantage and get some immediate help?? I think we know the answer to that question..... Hopefully the cold case investigators share that feeling.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2012, 12:43 pm #8

and wasn't davern sitting with him drinking scotch davern also knowing she was in the water after all that's what davern told to lana, facts are facts right? LOL

fact finder
fact finder

September 1st, 2012, 1:42 pm #9

Anony 7:43 your post is confirmed and fact.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2012, 2:09 pm #10

Davern's story is BS. Davern has lied about so many things, in his quest to make money off of Natalie's death.

Confirmation of reply: