Was Her Brother Paul The Biggest Parasite of All???

Was Her Brother Paul The Biggest Parasite of All???

Gary
Gary

May 26th, 2012, 8:39 pm #1

Some say that her brother Paul was the biggest parasite of all in her last days surrounded by many parasites trying to get at her money.

Opinions anyone???

PDR
PDR

May 26th, 2012, 9:51 pm #2

No. Helen. The little skank stole her necklace, embellished the details of their superfluous friendship to the Enquirer, used her money for drugs, said nothing when she saw Anissa dead until Carla noticed, then dropped Anissa's name when it served her until karma wrapped her around a stoplight in Hawaii.

Oceanside
Oceanside

May 27th, 2012, 3:05 am #3

hmmm... is that you Butch?

PDR
PDR

May 27th, 2012, 6:31 am #4

Were you referring to me as possibly being Butch? No.

Trust me, from what I saw, Butch was quite fond of Helen. And likewise. Why else do you think neither one of them gave a **** that Anissa was about do dump Butch for Chris Caffes, who was Helen's boyfriend at the time?

If anyone present at Littler deserved retribution more than Helen Hussy, it was Butch.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

May 27th, 2012, 8:34 am #5

Some say that her brother Paul was the biggest parasite of all in her last days surrounded by many parasites trying to get at her money.

Opinions anyone???
My understading is that Paul was a pretty cool guy,He and Anissa were tight.

Bill Ratekin

new york fan
new york fan

May 27th, 2012, 9:04 am #6

Were you referring to me as possibly being Butch? No.

Trust me, from what I saw, Butch was quite fond of Helen. And likewise. Why else do you think neither one of them gave a **** that Anissa was about do dump Butch for Chris Caffes, who was Helen's boyfriend at the time?

If anyone present at Littler deserved retribution more than Helen Hussy, it was Butch.
anissa's life and death is so heartbreaking and so depressing. and there's so much moral blame to go around, where does one begin to dispense the blame and in what proportions?

unless there's evidence that someone that night intentionally urged anissa to take more seconals, or spiked her kool-aid, or saw anissa dying and did nothing to save her, i would think anissa is more to blame for her death than anyone else there that night.

whatever other things helen was, she was also 14 years old to anissa's 18 and anissa was left there to babysit helen.

and then there's number of drugs involved, specially angeldust. the first time i ever heard of angeldust was in the fall of 1978, two years after anissa had died. everyone was frightened of angeldust. i knew only two people who smoked it, and they smoked it only once, and refused to ever try angeldust again, the experience was that frightening, that intense. it induced heavy hallucinations. the damn thing is a horse tranquilizer.

with so many different drugs in her body that night, it makes me think that either someone was urging her on, or she was an amateur in taking drugs, why would someone take so many different drugs in one night? angeldust is such a strong drug just by itself, makes me wonder what could induce her to take so many other drugs along with it.

D
D

May 27th, 2012, 12:46 pm #7

My understading is that Paul was a pretty cool guy,He and Anissa were tight.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin aside, this thread has been compiled by morons.

PDR
PDR

May 27th, 2012, 1:27 pm #8

Yourself included.

new york fan
new york fan

May 28th, 2012, 1:02 am #9

Bill Ratekin aside, this thread has been compiled by morons.
i don't mind the insult, but the way your post is written, makes you sound like you're kissing up to bill. you trying to brown-nose to bill for some reason of your own?

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

May 28th, 2012, 3:25 am #10

No NYF...I was a little takin aback by the whole thread also, Through out my whole time involved I never heard bad things about Paul,Never He may of had his own demons, and he and Anissa were tight like i said, I just don't understand where the parasite thing comes from. That's all.

If Anissa did things for him or bought him this or that it was because she wanted to , not because she felt she had to.

And why would D be kissing up to me?

Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: