Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 9:18 am #1

Everyone but Wagner fans are able to accept this.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 5:05 pm #2

LOL Oh yeah, the LACSD REALLY believe this LOL

It's over folks and the con artists' story was not believed by law enforcement. End of story.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 5:14 pm #3

Since the LACSD have ruled that they don't buy the con artists' story in their pos book, I would think writing that "Wagner murdered his wife" when the ruling is there was not a homicide, could be slander. I'd watch those accusations since the case has been looked at again and they've ruled that there is no evidence to change it to a homicide.

DUH!! What's so difficult to understand what this means? LOL It means quite simply that they don't believe Big Red's made up story from the disgraced ex skipper's blacked out drunken drugged up non memory. Guess Wagner's having the last laugh after all.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 5:34 pm #4

If it's slander, then why did you post it? Your troll fingerprints are all over it. What's a matter bunky? No one want to play with you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 5:38 pm #5

I don't think Robert Wagner is laughing. He knows the true status of the case.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 7:18 pm #6

I stand anonymously by my anonymous statement that Wagner murdered Natalie Wood. Please sue me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 18th, 2012, 6:00 pm #7

Well Wagner may have killed her but at least he didn't write a book exploiting her death ....oh wait, yes he did.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 18th, 2012, 6:09 pm #8

blah blah blah blah blah blah

Delusion is so much better than the truth that the LACSD states it's still a drowning and no evidence of foul play. I'd rather have law enforcement agree with me since they're the only ones whose professional opinion counts. Maybe Davern can get you some pot and quaaludes and help you to feel better.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 18th, 2012, 6:12 pm #9

And what is this "true status of the case" LOL

No new evidence found. Haven't talked to the ex skipper in two months. No evidence of foul play. Still an accidental drowning. Guess you haven't the heart to read CNN, Inside Edition and all the dozens of other articles stating this. Poor thing. Go smoke a joint and maybe you'll feel happier.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 18th, 2012, 6:16 pm #10

LOLOL, I don't scan the Internet looking for who said what. I don't have to.

Confirmation of reply: