Wagner lies

Wagner lies

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 7:42 am #1

Wagner lies. I went through all the information to be contained in his new book, and I do have to read it to confirm, but all published excerpts and articles include many lies he has told. I can list them for you if any Wagner fans are interested. I know Natalie fans will see the lies. But, Wagner claims he screwed Liz? I don't think so. Lie. Wagner says he screwed Stanwyck for 5 years. No way. Lie. Wagner says he broke a wine bottle. He told police it broke by turbulent waters. Another lie. Wagner is hanging himself! Why on earth would he do that? If his book matches his pre-publicity, he's just hanging himself. He's a documented liar now, documenting his own lies by himself. Now, that's pretty damn stupid. This is sheer arrogance. This man is beyond belief. How can anyone like a man who let his wife die?

no name
no name

September 14th, 2008, 7:48 am #2

Robert Wagner's body signals have always indicated "liar" . . . watch him on any interview. He's a walking talking liar. I agree with Anonymous, but we're all anonymous here now aren't we? So, I'll call myself "no name" but I've been here many times in the past. Next message, I'll give a hint who I am. I was here in 2006 when we all were going through this same old same old. But, doesn't hurt to keep exposing a bad liar, like Wagner himself!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 7:52 am #3

Why is Wagner a liar just because his wife got drunk and accidentallu fell off a boat? RJ thought she went to drink more at the bar, so he went to bed. How was he supposed to know his wife got **** faced and lost her balance? I would've been mad at her too. She was a drunk. It said so in Lambert's book. She was drinking and even admitted to being addicted to drugs. Why is RJ the bad guy because his wife had emotional, drinking, and drug problems? I'm not a Wagner fan, but justice is justice.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 7:54 am #4

Natalie Wood has received no justice. Jane Doe would have received more justice than poor Natalie.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 11:20 am #5

Why is Wagner a liar just because his wife got drunk and accidentallu fell off a boat? RJ thought she went to drink more at the bar, so he went to bed. How was he supposed to know his wife got **** faced and lost her balance? I would've been mad at her too. She was a drunk. It said so in Lambert's book. She was drinking and even admitted to being addicted to drugs. Why is RJ the bad guy because his wife had emotional, drinking, and drug problems? I'm not a Wagner fan, but justice is justice.
your post shows how little you know about the entire situation.
she NEVER admitted to be addicted to anything.
they were all under the influence.
he did not "go to bed"
In Lambert's book RJ stated that he sat and drank during the two hours that he waited to call for help. In his own book he changed his story. He does that a lot. he lied to the police, he's been telling lies for 27 years. If she simply fell off the boat he would not have had to lie. there is nothing more damning to Wagner than Wagner himself because when a person keeps changing his story repeatedly they become less credible. justice is justice? there has been no justice for Natalie.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 3:55 pm #6

YAWN.

Why does each thread on this site rehash what alreay been rehashed ad nauseum in other threads? When I see a new thread I think "ah something new." But it never is. It's always the same old tune - Wagner lied, Wagner is to blame, Wagner, Wagner, Wagner. This site should be renamed: Wagner is the Devil. Or better yet, this site should be put out of its misery. Pull the plug already.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 4:10 pm #7

^ CLAP CLAP CLAP

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 5:28 pm #8

Do you mean ignore this redundant site? Sort of like the way Wagner ignored his wife in dire need to be saved? Never. He is what he is and all you heatless creatures who care nothing about a mother of two being left to drown are no better. You use your yawns and your Waaaahhhhaaaa's to no avail. You argue with nothing more substantiating than blind faith in a fictional character named Jonathan. In real life, Wagner despises the public. He never wanted to be bothered by people like me, and guess what? He hates people like you even more. Laughs on all of you and you don't even know it. "Jonathan" once called a bubbly female fan a sick "c" just because she was all smiles to see him. Does that burst your bubble? (This info came from his late chaffeur who witnessed the remark). You'll never believe it because loving him is all you want to do.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 5:33 pm #9

Heartless. SOrry for a slip on spelling. But, it's what you will attack because your guns are empty. Also, the title of this firum is the THE DEATH OF NATALIE WOOD DISCUSSION. That is why Wagner is the primary subject. Who is more connected to the death of Natalie Wood than Wagner? I mean, I know there have been idiots here in the past accusing Wagner or Walken, but anyone with a brain knows how Natalie Wood died. Grow a brain and you will know, too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2008, 6:05 pm #10

Who is more connected to the death of Natalie Wood? Hmm, let me see now. Oh, I got it. How about....NATALIE WOOD!

Your obsession with Wagner is really not healthy. Get over it and get over yourself if you think you're going to get the case re-opened. I hope after they laugh in your face you'll be honest and come back and tell us all about it. And then I hope you'll finally realize that your quest is all in vain because (ahem) NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED.

Confirmation of reply: