Untitled

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2011, 8:40 pm #1

You are lost with out even knowing it

R Surfer
R Surfer

April 18th, 2011, 3:36 am #2

I tried to give directions! Google maps > 820 San Juan Pl, San Diego, CA > Look south across the steet!

* Scroll down to my April 16, 2011 post.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2011, 12:08 am #3

I don't come here anymore.. but.. yeah.. good stuff... look across the road.. and??? how dull. switched to photo view. saw a pelican. great. go away chum and come back with something useful. dick.

Dick Tracy
Dick Tracy

April 20th, 2011, 3:27 am #4

Yes, and that's why you keep coming back, and back, and back; hiding behind your anonymous posts and various I P's. Right!!! Nice try chum. As for direction {"look across the street"} the missing word you left out is "south"{"look south across the street"} Use of the compass on the map page, that is if you
know how to navigate a compass helps. You'll never get it though [it's a little to personal - my mistake}
don't bother. Mission Beach and better times, long, long ago. Nevertheless try growing up a little and cleaning up your nasty disposition. You'll find it will serve you better in life.

R Surfer

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 20th, 2011, 9:16 am #5

I don't come here anymore, but, these sort of desperate straining attempts to find something/anything to attach to Anissa and her pals has scraped through the bottom of the barrel and into entropicdaisy no man's land. Posting directions to somewhere in Playa Del Rey or Westchester area would have been some sort of acceptable, everything else is useless crap.

Dick Tracy
Dick Tracy

April 21st, 2011, 4:04 am #6

Yes, and where are all my detracters? Hate posts? Pals attacking me??? I don't attack people. I don't put
up crude, rude, vulgar posts. Those are all yours, and that's why there anonymous.

And as for ["useless crap"], you didn't mention your exstensive knowledge on California real estate procedure regarding viewing property, in a fateful february posting when you were outed.

Lighten up, go out and smell the roses, take a walk on a beach [a la Butt Outt]

R Surfer

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2011, 7:17 am #7

I don't come here anymore but.... the loss of Butt Outt here is a shame because you had years of great comedy from that pint size darling. There is a lot of joy and laughter that imp brought here and now the star of the show is gone, well, it's playing out the string time now. how long can you play out the string? years.

easter bunny
easter bunny

April 21st, 2011, 7:26 am #8

I don't come here anymore but.. hey! happy easter! I don't think anyone on this forum has ever wished happy easter, halloween, christmas etc.

'the fateful february posting'?? you have me mistaken for someone else.

If I want to know about real easte procedure in California i'll just go to my facebook page.. Trisie and Butt are there.. they are real estate agents.. If I want an historical perspective on things, that's well and truly taken care of too. There's a pandora's box of stuff, just not particularly interesting or compelling at this point.. but it's there. hitch a ride on the other side of the rainbow, where things are not so drab. until then, happy easter!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 22nd, 2011, 4:17 am #9

Nothing mistaken! The easter bunny never posted in february!

Happy Earth Day & Happy Easter

Novenas...

R Surfer

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 23rd, 2011, 8:35 pm #10

Yes, and that's why you keep coming back, and back, and back; hiding behind your anonymous posts and various I P's. Right!!! Nice try chum. As for direction {"look across the street"} the missing word you left out is "south"{"look south across the street"} Use of the compass on the map page, that is if you
know how to navigate a compass helps. You'll never get it though [it's a little to personal - my mistake}
don't bother. Mission Beach and better times, long, long ago. Nevertheless try growing up a little and cleaning up your nasty disposition. You'll find it will serve you better in life.

R Surfer

Confirmation of reply: