Untitled

Untitled

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2007, 12:11 am #1

I got three points to make and I hope no one gets all in a tiff.

One, if you’re trying to put your morals on this girl’s life, be aware that they are your morals, not her's or her pier group. I grew up about 3 years earlier than her in central L.A.. And the drug culture, the rebellious era and the sexual revolution of the day would be WAY out when reflected on today. But it was the way things were on the West Coast in that time frame.

Two, She didn't want exactly what you are trying to do to her and her time on earth. The eerie thing to me is that as I read y'alls posts it occurs to me that she tried to run away and hide and blend in to prevent exactly the nasty gossip that you are engaging in here!

Three, Would you like your life to be gone through so thoroughly? I sure wouldn't, and my wife says she wouldn't as well! And we are good drug and alcohol free parents and now grandparents!

Man you have hung this girl out more than anyone I've ever heard of, famous or not!

I know dozens of nasty little far out secrets from the kids that I grew up with and drugs sex, and rock and roll of that era, but I don’t think I’d ever post them. And some turned out tragic but I’d never post them on the ‘net and definitely NEVER with their names!

I do enjoy reading about her trips to camp and growing up by the beach in the 60s and 70s and that kind of thing. I watched her on TV way back when and knew that Buffy and Jody and the Brady's weren't going to be the angels they were set out to be! The earlier posts were the best and it’s too bad those guys seem to have dropped out!

Just a comment from someone that is AMAZED!

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

June 7th, 2007, 3:13 am #2

I have been saying this for years. She wanted a private life.
Pwople who never have met her made it public way after her death.
Thank You

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2007, 10:35 pm #3

One, if you’re trying to put your morals on this girl’s life, be aware that they are your morals, not her's or her pier group. I grew up about 3 years earlier than her in central L.A.. And the drug culture, the rebellious era and the sexual revolution of the day would be WAY out when reflected on today. But it was the way things were on the West Coast in that time frame.

Two, She didn't want exactly what you are trying to do to her and her time on earth. The eerie thing to me is that as I read y'alls posts it occurs to me that she tried to run away and hide and blend in to prevent exactly the nasty gossip that you are engaging in here!

Three, Would you like your life to be gone through so thoroughly? I sure wouldn't, and my wife says she wouldn't as well! And we are good drug and alcohol free parents and now grandparents!

Man you have hung this girl out more than anyone I've ever heard of, famous or not!

I know dozens of nasty little far out secrets from the kids that I grew up with and drugs sex, and rock and roll of that era, but I don’t think I’d ever post them. And some turned out tragic but I’d never post them on the ‘net and definitely NEVER with their names!

I do enjoy reading about her trips to camp and growing up by the beach in the 60s and 70s and that kind of thing. I watched her on TV way back when and knew that Buffy and Jody and the Brady's weren't going to be the angels they were set out to be! The earlier posts were the best and it’s too bad those guys seem to have dropped out!

Yeah I have to admit, although I love to discuss and read the posts about Anissa, deep down I know it was that part of human nature that she did not appreciate.

M.
M.

June 7th, 2007, 10:56 pm #4

I wish you had referred to what posts and posters you are speaking of. Because now I'm going through my posts to see if I may have offended anyone including Anissa's memory. If anyone feels I have, I really really apologize.

Just me being paranoid.

And another thought...the title of this forum is "The Death of Anissa Jones Discussion Forum". So, what are we supposed to discuss here?
What is acceptable to you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 8th, 2007, 9:16 am #5

Don't worry about it M. As you said, this forum is for discussion of her death and she is long dead and can't be upset by it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2007, 7:20 am #6

Yet again you guys prove my point.

How manyof her friends and associates do you think will post here with all of this death photo crap?

You people are intentionally ruining this forum.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2007, 8:22 am #7

The Death of Anissa Jones Discussion Forum. It stands to reason that discussion of her death is what will be talked about here.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2007, 11:11 am #8

it's a shame it's not called 'The Life and Death Of Anissa Jones' forum... be able to loosen the drawstrings and let it dangle freely. If the post mortem pics are public domain then this forum is the best place to show them. I'd rather they not be shown at all myself, but I can understand those who'd wish to view a corpse before it's cremated.. I really do, if only to get some sense of closure or something along that line. If Michell or whatever, gets some sort of closure or jollies or whatever he wants out of the pictures, fine, and if it is distributed outside this forum, even finer i.m.o... provided it is indeed public domain.

Michell
Michell

June 15th, 2007, 3:33 pm #9

The reason I would like to see any death scene photos is merely out of curiosity. I have no agenda as a few other posters here have claimed to disrupt this forum or prevent anyone from posting here. If any other threads are talking about things other than death scene photos I will not crash their thread and start talking about the pictures or anything like that.

I just thought that with the title of this forum being what it was,that this was a proper place to inquire about things of this nature.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2007, 1:55 am #10

If there is any place to enquire about such a thing on the web then you are very correct Michell, this is the place for it.

Confirmation of reply: