Untitled

Untitled

Robert Wagner Auto-Bio
Robert Wagner Auto-Bio

April 19th, 2008, 10:57 pm #1

RJ's auto-bio will be available in late September. It will be entitled Pieces of My Heart: A Life by Robert Wagner. This should be very interesting because his memory has been rather selective up to this point...he's been "foggy"...We'll see if her is still "foggy" when he tells his story. How wonderful for him that he is able to tell the story of his life, himself, rather than have an author dissect his life to suit his own agenda the way Gavin Lambert did with Natalie. She did not have the luxury of the last word as Wagner will have or the opportunity to say "Hey, that's not true" nor was she able to tell people about his faults during their marriages as he was able to tell about her faults in Lambert's book. I remember when she was writing her auto-bio she told a reporter that it was taking a long time because, as she said, " some of it is difficult because part of my past is part of my present and I want to be honest." .....she had to worry about him...he does not have to worry about her. I hope he treats her with the love and respect she deserves as his wife and as the mother of his kids and as someone who helped him get back on his feet financially when he was struggling..and as someone who gave him a true family life with open doors to everyone while he concentrated on his career. We'll see...

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2008, 10:58 pm #2

oooops...i made a boo boo.

April 19th, 2008, 11:15 pm #3

RJ's auto-bio will be available in late September. It will be entitled Pieces of My Heart: A Life by Robert Wagner. This should be very interesting because his memory has been rather selective up to this point...he's been "foggy"...We'll see if her is still "foggy" when he tells his story. How wonderful for him that he is able to tell the story of his life, himself, rather than have an author dissect his life to suit his own agenda the way Gavin Lambert did with Natalie. She did not have the luxury of the last word as Wagner will have or the opportunity to say "Hey, that's not true" nor was she able to tell people about his faults during their marriages as he was able to tell about her faults in Lambert's book. I remember when she was writing her auto-bio she told a reporter that it was taking a long time because, as she said, " some of it is difficult because part of my past is part of my present and I want to be honest." .....she had to worry about him...he does not have to worry about her. I hope he treats her with the love and respect she deserves as his wife and as the mother of his kids and as someone who helped him get back on his feet financially when he was struggling..and as someone who gave him a true family life with open doors to everyone while he concentrated on his career. We'll see...
Who cares? Why is this subject "Untitled"? Couldn't think of one?

April 19th, 2008, 11:16 pm #4

This is Natalie's forum, not R.J.'s!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 20th, 2008, 2:18 am #5

it was untitled because i put the title in the wrong place...

April 20th, 2008, 2:53 am #6

Well, I didn't even read all the info. about that book, nor care, and I don't know who the anonymous person is this time, but if it's Maryanne, I mean no disrespect.

I'm just tired of pro-Wagner people coming over here to this site to spread their fantasies about him.

"HELLO, PEOPLE! HE'S ROBERT BORING WAGNER! HE'S NOT JONATHAN HART! GOT IT?"

The man has never done anything important in his life that anyone will remember him for!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 20th, 2008, 3:01 am #7

Where are all these so called Wagner fans who have overrun the site? I haven't seen any post in quite sometime. You're imagining things again, Michael.

But your dismissal of his book - before it's even written - shows how closed minded you are. He was, after all, there. Let's read what he has to say. Even I said I would give Davern's book a chance.

April 20th, 2008, 3:12 am #8

What would be so interesting about Robert Wagner?

He is bi-sexual, was married to a Hollywood legend, is a bi-sexual, made a couple of TV shows, is bi-sexual, uh, let's see...I'm running out of things he'll be remembered for...is a bi-...

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 20th, 2008, 3:19 am #9

So you don't care at all what Wagner has to say about that night (if he even discusses it at all, that is)? I thought you were "researching" your own book. If that's true, it seems odd you'd dismiss his FIRST HAND account so out of hand. Hmm, certainly is telling.

Nat Forum Browser
Nat Forum Browser

April 20th, 2008, 10:10 am #10

Well, I didn't even read all the info. about that book, nor care, and I don't know who the anonymous person is this time, but if it's Maryanne, I mean no disrespect.

I'm just tired of pro-Wagner people coming over here to this site to spread their fantasies about him.

"HELLO, PEOPLE! HE'S ROBERT BORING WAGNER! HE'S NOT JONATHAN HART! GOT IT?"

The man has never done anything important in his life that anyone will remember him for!
Yes, Robert Wagner is not Jonathan Hart....but he is not Bud Corliss either....
(from 'A Kiss Before Dying')That's the character who killed his girlfriend....

Confirmation of reply: