Untitled

Untitled

Robert
Robert

May 31st, 2005, 11:53 pm #1

I'm surprised how the fact that River was bisexual has not been commented on. In several magazine interviews, he said he had feelings for men and women. In a French magazine article about 1992, River said the reason the campfire scene in "Idaho" came out so good, was because he really had sexual feelings for Keanu Reeves. River has also noted that he used to hang out in the bars on Santa Monica Blvd. (This is the gay strip of bars.)

Ally
Ally

June 1st, 2005, 7:15 am #2

Hi, yeah I suppose its because everyone was kind of aware of it! Beleive me, it came to me as a shock when I read that book on River, it came as a big shock! Let me tell you, but I suppose we couldnt do anything about it, and if he were still alive, I wouldnt want to do anything about it! Its not really our problem, and it shouldnt be a problem anyway!

ashley
ashley

June 1st, 2005, 5:24 pm #3

wow, I had no clue he was bisexual, someone so cute like that! Well, that was his decision just like the many other ones he had. That's crazy!

ana
ana

June 1st, 2005, 11:55 pm #4

aint that always the way? my ex was bi, and he was HOT!!! too many issues there though.

Ally
Ally

June 2nd, 2005, 6:51 am #5

Ash, neing hot has nothing to do with being Bi! It isnt any different if you were the ugliest person on earth, it wouldnt change the meaning of being gay! Anyone can be gay/bi, no matter how hot or ugly they are!

ashley
ashley

June 2nd, 2005, 5:12 pm #6

True, but do you get me? I mean why would he want to get a man when he could of had any girl he wanted!

Barb
Barb

June 3rd, 2005, 6:27 am #7

I don't think that someone's appearance has anything to do with their sexual orientation, or vice versa.

Ally
Ally

June 3rd, 2005, 8:11 am #8

And it also dosent matter on your looks and getting girls! Its how he felt towards both men and woman! He wanted men and woman so he could have gotten either, but its not just based on looks!

June 3rd, 2005, 2:13 pm #9

I wonder why none of his boyfriends (if any) came to light?

June 3rd, 2005, 2:24 pm #10

^^^^Because he had no boyfriends. River had love for both women and men, yes, just not in a sexual way. He was neither gay not bi. He was frequently misquoted, and alot of those foreign mags translate incorrectly too. Just to let you know.

Confirmation of reply: