This week's post

This week's post

Mrs. Bell
Mrs. Bell

August 25th, 2008, 6:47 pm #1

Well someone has a good amount of time on their hands. I 'm not angry, my husband is livid. Did you know it was important to keep your XP disk on hand?

My computer is down a temporary issue. Our email is back up, Yahoo responded, how uncommon!

I consider myself in good company these email attacks were used on Mr. Larochelle but didn't work on him either!

Guerillo, Thad, Markus, Jan, the whole fan group, do not say anything to Butt or her admirer! Leave them alone; you don't need to even bother to read them!

Here is this weeks post (posted with permission):

"Our band teacher Mr. Oliveri (Oli) died suddenly in '77 (he was 42.) It was a shock and when coupled with Anissa's death (at 18) in the summer of '76, it was like a double Whammy!

Well anyway my brother and I were talking to some of the old crew and someone mentioned that the big Sun symbol used in the stage productions (for Let the Sun Shine In,) had been salvaged and they wanted to know if anyone might be interested in it. Bobby said he would love to have it! So if you guys know who has it please let us know!

I remember how they wanted to do Hair like the N.Y. production and Mr. Herman getting purple trying to explain that we couldn't do that in school! He couldn't say the word naked! We ended up doing Carousel, America and Walking on the Green Grass! Those days are lost forever!
I still have one program!

I wonder if they still put on the shows? Anyone know? I hate to think they would do away with traditions but time does move on. Things get left behind like the Lariats.

-Claire"

And a picture of Anissa:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ ... nissa1.jpg

Thank you Markus for all of your work!

Mrs. Bell

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2008, 12:19 am #2

Thanks Mrs. Bell! Nice post again, glad to see that the attack didn't affect you! Hang in there!

August 26th, 2008, 1:27 am #3

thanks again.i havent e mailed yet for the pics but ill give it a little time until youre able to e mail again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2008, 2:51 am #4

Well someone has a good amount of time on their hands. I 'm not angry, my husband is livid. Did you know it was important to keep your XP disk on hand?

My computer is down a temporary issue. Our email is back up, Yahoo responded, how uncommon!

I consider myself in good company these email attacks were used on Mr. Larochelle but didn't work on him either!

Guerillo, Thad, Markus, Jan, the whole fan group, do not say anything to Butt or her admirer! Leave them alone; you don't need to even bother to read them!

Here is this weeks post (posted with permission):

"Our band teacher Mr. Oliveri (Oli) died suddenly in '77 (he was 42.) It was a shock and when coupled with Anissa's death (at 18) in the summer of '76, it was like a double Whammy!

Well anyway my brother and I were talking to some of the old crew and someone mentioned that the big Sun symbol used in the stage productions (for Let the Sun Shine In,) had been salvaged and they wanted to know if anyone might be interested in it. Bobby said he would love to have it! So if you guys know who has it please let us know!

I remember how they wanted to do Hair like the N.Y. production and Mr. Herman getting purple trying to explain that we couldn't do that in school! He couldn't say the word naked! We ended up doing Carousel, America and Walking on the Green Grass! Those days are lost forever!
I still have one program!

I wonder if they still put on the shows? Anyone know? I hate to think they would do away with traditions but time does move on. Things get left behind like the Lariats.

-Claire"

And a picture of Anissa:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ ... nissa1.jpg

Thank you Markus for all of your work!

Mrs. Bell
Excellent post!

I think I remember someone saying they still did the winter show and that they included Kwanzaa and Chanukah for a while due to the make up of the student body. I also recall it was said that they went back to a more secular theme.

Had to be a good musical program, it spawned Karyn White!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2008, 4:55 pm #5

A post about Anissa!!!!! Thanks! SO sick and tired of hearing about butt and Carla!!!!! Excellent, Please don't abandon us!

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

August 26th, 2008, 10:46 pm #6

Well Hell's Bell's, you love writing our Names. You bring us up more then we do.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2008, 11:21 pm #7

they mention your name because even though they claim to hate you and want nothing to do with you, they need you around for fun and games so your name is continually used as bait. Vicious cycle thing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 28th, 2008, 12:21 pm #8

Well Hell's Bell's, you love writing our Names. You bring us up more then we do.
Copied from an email between Mrs. Bell and me earlier, on butt’s comment. “My husband and I raise dogs; that we mention intestinal parasites regularly, does not mean we respect them or their work.”

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 28th, 2008, 3:34 pm #9

What a well thought statement. She must be a real smart cookie.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 28th, 2008, 8:49 pm #10

Copied from an email between Mrs. Bell and me earlier, on butt’s comment. “My husband and I raise dogs; that we mention intestinal parasites regularly, does not mean we respect them or their work.”
I know Mrs. Bell, she wouldn't be happy that you posted that, but it is appropriate!

Confirmation of reply: